Was the light I saw God?

This probably should have been the first thing to post about when I first joined this forum but I had other things on my mind that I needed answers for, with that being said, I have a story that I want to share. I can't remember the exact day or month it happened, it was either late last year or early this year. Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night one night and got out of bed, I opened up the window curtain and I saw this white light in my backyard. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a street light or a house light as it was in my backyard and it was really bright like in my face, I was like "What is that?" and I rubbed my eyes but it was still there, I started to freak out so I closed my window curtain and went back to bed. Could the white light I saw have been God or one of his angels? Or was it just my sub concious messing with me? Or maybe it was God in my sub concious trying to tell me something? Whatever it was I really felt like I seen a spirit that night.

This probably should have been the first thing to post about when I first joined this forum but I had other things on my mind that I needed answers for, with that being said, I have a story that I want to share. I can't remember the exact day or month it happened, it was either late last year or early this year. Anyway I woke up in the middle of the night one night and got out of bed, I opened up the window curtain and I saw this white light in my backyard. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a street light or a house light as it was in my backyard and it was really bright like in my face, I was like "What is that?" and I rubbed my eyes but it was still there, I started to freak out so I closed my window curtain and went back to bed. Could the white light I saw have been God or one of his angels? Or was it just my sub concious messing with me? Or maybe it was God in my sub concious trying to tell me something? Whatever it was I really felt like I seen a spirit that night.

Ask The Holy Spirit for wisdom regarding this occurrence. James 1:5-6. And as you ask in faith, believing He will answer you... you will find your answer and it will be verified within you as truth.

Blessings

I agree with Bob and Cturtle. Many years ago I woke up around 3:00 am and saw the most scary thing outside the window and this thing was looking right back at me. I had never been so scared. What followed next, most would not believe, but my door started shaking and things started happening. I saw something in the spirit, but it was revealed to me like what Cturtle is saying to you. The HS revealed other things about that night. I was living in an apartment and there was something evil going on. I woke up in the early AM and saw things in the Spirit and then God moved me out of that place quickly.

Turn to the HS and trust in what He reveals to you.

Back