Water Baptisim; By Him, For Him

(abt. 16 yrs. ago) I stood under a large tent at revival. It was closing alter call. Everyone stood with eyes closed and hands in the air. I started to feel something hitting the palms of my hands, my arms, and my face. I thought it feels like rain sprinkling on me, but I was under a tent, and it wasn't raining on the outside. I rubbed my thumb and fingers together. They were wet. I reached to touch my face. I could feel this moisture running down my face and dripping off my chin. My clothes were beginning to feel heavy, like they were wet with rain. Yep, my face was wet. I opened my eyes. I saw a "white rain" falling underneath the tent. In the spiritual I was soaked, but in the natural I was dry. I felt such love and comfort, peace and contentment. Wow! Excited, I asked some people I knew if they seen or felt the rain. No one did. I was told by an older lady, "It was just for you."

I pondered this in my heart and mind for years, wondering. The Lord spoke through my son one morning. He was abt. 6 then. My son sits straight up in bed, eyes wide open, and says, "mommy, sometimes we can't see, because our eyes were made blinded." He fell straight back on his bed and was fast asleep. I asked him when he got up if he remembered saying anything to me this morning. He said, "no mom, I just woke up." Praise God.

I started having visions before my very eyes. The Word was speaking to me. I started having spiritual dreams. Some visions happened within moments of being seen and the dreams were yet to come to pass. Some of them already has; like the World Trade Towers. God showed me that, about 2 yrs. before it came to pass. I still pondered in my heart and mind about the "white rain".

God is in control. He keeps a person where He wants them to be until the time of unveiling comes. A few years ago, God unveiled the "white rain". I have been sprinkled with His blood; hence, making me white as snow. Amen. I praise you Jesus.

Man can dunk your head under water and nothing changes; unless you start to work. Seeking the Lord thy God, with all your heart, all your mind, all your strength, all your soul. Amen. By seeking the Word fervently, daily, many hours, I made an effort to renew my mind by washing of water by the Word and God blessed me with His baptism. Amen. When the Lord baptize you; you know you are a kid of the King. Amen. God starts the transformation process; self can not transform self. God does that to an open, willing heart, who wants more of Him. Amen. In order for Him to increase, I must decrease. I encourage you all to give yourself to Him; holding nothing back. Amen.

All praise, honor and glory be to God. Amen.

Joe 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joe 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joe 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

The thing is when you have a spiritual dream and believe it is a message from God you should share it before the event happens. When you share something after the fact then it holds really no merit. See where I'm coming from? Also you stated the missiles had USA on them. Not sure if you are saying the missiles were fired by the US or that the planes crashing into the towers were caused by the US? I am not jealous of you or care to be in your shoes. You act as if you are the only one that is a true believer in God. Your self-righteous attitude is the major issue at hand. People are going to ask you questions about claims you make on the forum. Don't get all defensive when they do and answer the questions if you want and if you don't want quit attacking the questions asked.
They used our planes (United States Airlines) hence, USA; they used them as guided missiles.

You exalt yourself to the point that you are trying to use scripture out of line to fight me a true believer and to defend yourself as if I am an unbeliever.

You need to stop comparing yourself to Jesus, whom you insult when you say (as posted in your words of wisdom thread), "Revolve your life; your very being around Jesus,and Jesus will revolve around your life"

Jesus does not revolve around you.

You do not have servants so how does this scripture apply to you.

My words are truth and I stand by them and I am justified by Jesus and don't need your approval.

Funny thing is that we are commanded to be just like Jesus. Been following through this thread and the only harsh post I have seen have been yours. I dont get it at all.
Blessings
James

For one, if God did give you a prophecy about the world trade center attacks and you kept it to yourself then that is where it should stay. There is no way to prove you had this prophecy two years before the event. I don't agree all the time with Olivia but on this thread I do. You are using scripture to attack someone on this board and you are doing it out of malice not love. Your avatar shows a person wielding a sword and in armor. Do you consider yourself a type of Knight for the Lord? You are attacking the wrong person if this is your attitude. Just my two cents.
Not 100 percent true at all. You my friend have it backwards.

The thing is when you have a spiritual dream and believe it is a message from God you should share it before the event happens. When you share something after the fact then it holds really no merit. See where I'm coming from? Also you stated the missiles had USA on them. Not sure if you are saying the missiles were fired by the US or that the planes crashing into the towers were caused by the US? I am not jealous of you or care to be in your shoes. You act as if you are the only one that is a true believer in God. Your self-righteous attitude is the major issue at hand. People are going to ask you questions about claims you make on the forum. Don't get all defensive when they do and answer the questions if you want and if you don't want quit attacking the questions asked.
Not true at all. You do as the Father shows you to do. You do nothing but pray until you hear from Him what to do. Why are you being rude ? Just asken

You call yourself rag4aCrown what is your meaning behind it?
I see no attack here. I was curious about your name as well. I was hoping you would answer because I was intrigued by it.
It should be very Clear and easy to figure out.
God said we are as "Filthy Rags" and then we get bron again and He gives us His crown or crown of life. We become royalty for we now have Gods blood line in us.
Rag 4 a Crown - why does this bother others any way ?

God calls me Olivia "
I am wondering how you believe your dreams and visions are an edification to those on here. When believers are in the Spirit of God their focus is on God, not self. On what in that moment is truth for that moment. This is truth. Amen
Every dream, revelation, and vision I have had from God had a specific purpose and if there is not a purpose in someone hearing it then the proclamation of it would appear as self glorification. Now maybe you say the purpose of the World trade dream was to benefit you so that you would feel confident when chaos and destruction is all around, but how is that benefit for those here?"

Seriously? she just had an awesome testimony ... and some things God has for us individually and specifically...
Moses was the only man they say spoke to god face to face.. not even his own brother or sister .
But as to her dream abt the twin towers.. God shows us things that'll pass in the earth so we can pray about and intercede....

I just think she had a lovely experience and should be embraced not put down : /
Very well said sister !! Very well said in deed !
Blessings
James

Here is another vision I had recently and just so folks know: God gave it to me and I put it forth in October 2015 on Facebook.
I have copied and pasted it here for us all.

Rebbell Watts
October 27, 2015 ·
Destruction is Coming

There is a massive bomb coming to America. I have seen it. God shows me things to come and it is coming. I do not know when or from who, but it will hit home (USA).

If you don't know the Lord; get in touch with Him.
For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Amen

Back