- Nov 16, 2012
1. How are Nicodemus and the woman at the well similar? How do they differ?
2. If "salvation" is healing, what needed to be healed in the Samaritan woman, and in her people?
3. What needed to be healed in the disciples, who came upon the scene?
4. What needs to be healed in your community, in your family, in your own spirit?
5. What barriers do you experience to healing for yourself and for others?
Readings for this week
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa,