We cannot leave our burdens on the sofa and still follow Him.

Via dolarossa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
F723F1EE-F43E-4575-AF7B-ECBCD36407F3.jpeg
We bring our pain along for the ride.
Each moment We weigh up the options.
We decide, Is who we want to be worth fighting for now?
Or shall we make peace and stay as we are? Giving in to some short term pleasure that will eventually turn back into misery?

Sometimes I’m thinking, it’s too hard, I’ll never make it. My dream won’t come true because of some fear and I give up.

But we take the pain along for the ride and we can talk to it like friend.

Hope this post blesses those who need it.

View attachment 9958
We bring our pain along for the ride.
Each moment We weigh up the options.
We decide, Is who we want to be worth fighting for now?
Or shall we make peace and stay as we are? Giving in to some short term pleasure that will eventually turn back into misery?

Sometimes I’m thinking, it’s too hard, I’ll never make it. My dream won’t come true because of some fear and I give up.

But we take the pain along for the ride and we can talk to it like friend.

Hope this post blesses those who need it.
King David was regarded by God as a man after His own heart and yet he fell into temptation with Bathsheba resulting in the death of both Bathsheba's husband and the death of David and Bathsheba's first son, and a cancerous evil that caused much pain to David's family. Sin is like a rust that permeates the mind, body and the very soul of man and lays bare the deep despair of the soul and deep anguish of God as He is privy to every action we take, nothing is hidden from His sight. The only way to resolve sin is on your knees, your hands and thoughts lifted to God in repentance. 1John1: 9 was written for Christians to both identify that we are still capable of sinning and God's Grace and faithfulness to forgive. Tsavah2

We bring our pain along for the ride. Each moment We weigh up the options. We decide, Is who we want to be worth fighting for now? Or shall we make peace and stay as we are? Giving in to some short term pleasure that will eventually turn back into misery? Sometimes I’m thinking, it’s too hard, I’ll never make it. My dream won’t come true because of some fear and I give up. But we take the pain along for the ride and we can talk to it like friend. Hope this post blesses those who need it.

Hello Via;

I hear you and red-lighted what you're sharing. I would like to add my thoughts.

My wife and I do have peace regarding our new retirement at our age. Is this because everything is in place with our immediate needs? It would be easier to stay where we are than to start over elsewhere. But we have our reasons to relocate. There are moments when we are ready to jump in the car and relocate only to have those moments of "lacking perseverance" to uproot and just remain content where we are.

Making peace and staying where we are, or whether it's too hard to uproot, the dream doesn't have to be so far away. Jesus is my dream. He is our dream come true. He is right where you, the others and I are.

This is Hazel's and my personal story in 2023 yet we are carrying our cross in the midst of what we're going through. I truly believe God allows us to bring our pain along for the ride which are the lessons for learning, growing and maturing each of us for Christ.

God allows us to share our desires with Him. My prayer is to distinguish between our desires versus what God's will is for our lives. So whether we remain in bloody California or plant new roots in another city, state or country, God is omnipresent and will guide us no matter what we decide.

God bless you, sister.

Back