We Have A Commandment: "arise" And Let Us Go Hence....

We are to ARISE from our “sleep” and depart from the graves of religious-sounding men who have led us astray with a flattering, deceitful tongue away from the commandment to have love for one another and into their denominations of envy and strife and hatred of one another. To be carnally-minded is death as our mortal bodies decay away to the grave so that our spirits (breath) may be saved. No flesh is being saved sitting in "church".

We are to awake from our "sleep" and cast off the works of darkness: the envying and strife of carnally-minded men. As He went away to the Father, we must also FOLLOW HIM and go out from among them and be separate and go to the Father….for the Father is greater than us. We have a commandment: ARISE AND LET US GO HENCE. (John 14:31).

When we depart from among them, we will be persecuted for no longer “running” with them after their religious things. They will NOT UNDERSTAND….for the prince of this world will have nothing in Him. But we shall show the religious world that we LOVE THE FATHER when we “arise and go hence” from among them. They (the “world”) will know that we love the Father when we shall “arise” and depart from them and go to Him without the “camp”…..bearing the persecutions of the Lord as they will rail upon us for doing so.

John 14:28-31 KJV
(28) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
(29) And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
(30) Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
(31) But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

What agreement do with have with their idolatry? We are to COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM (“churches” of covetous men) and be separate and touch not the unclean thing (covetousness) and He shall receive us and will be a Father unto us and we His sons and daughters. We are unclean when we are attached to the “dead body” of religious men who handle the Word of God deceitfully. We have touched a “grave”…a dead body….and are unclean. We are perishing from off this earth (the mortal body is decaying away to the grave) as we sit with them in their idolatry. We to follow Jesus and are to go out and to the Father who will receive us.

2 Corinthians 6:16-18 KJV
(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

We are in a “prison” like Peter when we sit together with those who handle the Word of God deceitfully. We sit between the 2 soldiers of envy and strife in the kingdom of darkness.

But by the GRACE of our Lord, He sends His servants with the Spirit of Truth to preach to those who are sitting in the “darkness”. His servants are sent to preach the Light of the knowledge of God in the face of Jesus Christ as He comes to “wake” us up from our “sleep”. We have forgiveness of sins through the blood of Jesus as we are “struck on the side” and are raised up by Him. He delivers us from the power of darkness and translates us into the kingdom of His dear Son.

Acts 12:6-11 KJV
(6) And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.

We are to “ARISE up quickly” and cast off the works of darkness….the envying, strife, wrath, pride, etc... and HEAR what the messengers of the Lord are saying. The “chains” are to fall off of our hands….by putting away the works of darkness and not contend with what we hear in our wrath, envy and strife. We are to PUT on JESUS CHRIST as we are to remember His commandments to have love for one another.

Like Peter, we are “smote on the side”…..meaning we have redemption through His blood and forgiveness of sins. Let us "arise up quickly".

(7) And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.

And we are to PUT ON JESUS. We are to put on the armor of Light and FOLLOW HIM OUT. We are to come out from among the prisons of religious-sounding men who have brought us into the bondage of men’s commandments , traditions and doctrines by which we are perishing by the using.

They will persecute us when we leave their company…..but we are to have the armor of Light on so that we may endure. We are not to render evil for their evil but bless and do not curse those who will curse us. We are to follow Jesus out from among them.

(8) And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

We are to BELIEVE and go OUT from among them…..following Him.

(9) And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

When we pass the “first and the second ward”….that is, fulfill His commandments (the greatest 2 commandments), we shall be able to enter through the gates of the city….the heavenly Jerusalem….the hearing of the Scripture of Truth. We shall enter in and know the mysteries of the kingdom. The “angel” shall depart from us….as then we will no longer need men to teach us but the Spirit of Truth shall lead us into all Truth. He shall open up our understanding to the Scriptures….if we DO His commandments. He shall send the Spirit of Truth...the Comforter...as we shall be persecuted for following Him out from the prisons of men. He delivers us out of the hand of "Herod".

(10) When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
(11) And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Like Peter, we shall pass the “first and second ward”….the 2 greatest commandments …by DOING them. Blessed are they that DO His commandments so that we may enter in through the gates into the city. The Scriptures shall be opened up to our understanding. All of the words of the apostles and prophets shall be understood….and we are built upon them.

But outside will be those who would rather fight and be disobedient toward what they will hear. They will not lose their religious lives but seek to keep them as they will behave badly towards the Word of Truth.

Revelation 22:14-16 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

The Light shall brighten the prison…as HE is the bright and morning Star. He sends His messenger to preach the Light to the ears of those who are sitting in the dark prisons of men.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Blessed are they that DO His commandments (passing the first and second ward) so that that iron gate may open up on its own accord and we enter into the city of the living God. The spirits (breaths) of just men made complete are the words of all of the prophets, apostles, saints of the Bible. They are correctly interpreted with their heavenly meanings by Jesus who speaks better things. We are not to refuse Him that speaks from heaven….the air where words travel to our ears. Let us not turn away from Him that speaks from heaven. We are built upon the foundation of the just men made complete. This "city" is the Word of God spoken in Truth and sincerity in Christ Jesus in the sight of God.

Hebrews 12:22-25 KJV
(22) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
(23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

We are to HEAR and fulfill the Law by having love for those brothers who will come preaching His voice to the churches. It is NOW high time to “awake out of sleep” and CAST OFF THE WORKS OF DARKNESS. Let the chains fall from the hands and let us PUT ON the armor of Light and FOLLOW HIM out from among our church denominations/prisons. Let us not behave badly towards the Truth nor towards those who will preach it being shackled with the chains of evil works. Let us not make provision for the flesh to fulfill the lusts thereof. Let us hear and obey. Our salvation is NOW. Religious-sounding men have sought to change the time and the season. It is NOW high time.

Romans 13:10-14 KJV
(10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
(11) And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

(12) The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Let us walk honestly (soberly) and not in strife and envying ("drunkenness").

(13) Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
(14) But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

We are to “awake” from our sleep and arise from among the “dead”....having no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness.... and Christ shall give us LIGHT. We are to hear and be thankful unto God for what we hear. We are not to resist what the Spirit is saying but are to speak within our own hearts with songs of JOY….giving thanks to God and the Father in the authority (name) of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:11-20 KJV
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
(12) For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.
(13) But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
(14) Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
(15) See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
(16) Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
(17) Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Be not drunk with the “wine” of wrath but instead be filled with what the Spirit is saying.

(18) And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
(19) Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
(20) Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Let us not love “sleep”. Let us remember to let brotherly love continue. Let us open the eyes of our understanding and be men in understanding and be satisfied with the Bread that comes from heaven…..the air where our ears hear His voice.

Proverbs 20:13 KJV
(13) Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.

Let us not behave badly towards the Word of Truth. Let us REMEMBER His commandment to have love so that the day should not overtake us as a thief. Let us “watch and be sober”….putting on the breastplate of faith and LOVE and the hope of salvation for a helmet.

1 Thessalonians 5:4-9 KJV
(4) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
(5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
(6) Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
(7) For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
(8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
(9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

The Lord shall interpret the Scriptures to our ears…and we are to HEAR HIM. “Moses and Elijah” will talk with Him as He will interpret the words of the Law and the prophets (the spirits of just men made perfect)…and we are to “AWAKE” from our sleep and see His glory and the 2 men that stand with Him. They speak of His “decease”….which is the word “EXODUS”...which is an EXIZT. We are to follow Him and EXIT from the tabernacles of men who know not what they are saying. They ....the Scriptures...speak of His (and our) EXIT as we follow Him out.

Luke 9:30-36 KJV
(30) And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

(31) Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.
(32) But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

Is it good to be here? Men who know not what they are saying build their tabernacles and keep us prisoners in them. We are to EXIT from their tabernacles and enter into the cloud of witnesses while laying aside the sin that so easily entangles us and run the race with patience out from religious-sounding men who do not what they are saying and towards Jesus who does know what He is saying.

(33) And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
(34) While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.
(35) And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Let us HEAR HIM who speaks from heaven and awake from our sleep and see His glory. Let us fear Him as we enter into the cloud….the cloud of witnesses…and see Jesus alone who is the author and finisher of our faith while enduring the contradiction of sinners.

(36) And when the voice was past, Jesus was found alone. And they kept it close, and told no man in those days any of those things which they had seen.

Let us enter into the great cloud of witnesses….all of prophets and saints in Light…..and see Jesus alone. We shall be persecuted for leaving the tabernacles of men….but we are to follow Him who endured the contradiction of sinners against Himself. We are to see Jesus alone.....looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith as we enter into the cloud of witnesses.

Hebrews 12:1-4 KJV
(1) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Let us see Jesus alone. Let see no other man but Jesus and hear Him who speaks to us from heaven as we exit the tabernacles of men who know not what they are speaking about.

(2) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
(3) For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
(4) Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

We are to “arise” from our “sleep”. The hour is at hand….the hour of darkness is upon the churches where religious-sounding men prevent THE Life of Jesus from appearing in our mortal flesh (the Son of man). The Son of man (the life of Jesus manifesting in our mortal bodies) is betrayed into the hands of sinners….by men who lead us astray with their flattering, deceitful lips….. good words and fair speeches (the “kiss” of death). Do not love "sleep".

KJV
(45) Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

RISE and let us be going. Let us depart from among them….for they do betray the Life of Jesus by preventing His life from appearing in our mortal flesh. They do these things for money.

(46) Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.

A GREAT MULTITUDE have come and gone in the way of Judas . They have come with their swords and staves. The tongue is a sword that teaches deceitful things (commandments of men) in order to lead many astray into the destruction of the flesh.

(47) And while he yet spake, lo, Judas, one of the twelve, came, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and elders of the people.

They come with a “kiss”….the flattering lips…to deceive. They come with "signs".

(48) Now he that betrayed him gave them a sign, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he: hold him fast.
(49) And forthwith he came to Jesus, and said, Hail, master; and kissed him.

They come with “peace”….as “friends”. They come as ministers of light. Yet, they take the “daily” sacrifice away which prevents His life from appearing in their congregation’s mortal flesh.

(50) And Jesus said unto him, Friend, wherefore art thou come? Then came they, and laid hands on Jesus, and took him.

They come to take away the daily sacrifice (to have love for one another as He loved us and gave Himself for us) which prevents the life of Jesus from appearing in our mortal bodies.

2 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body

They come to take away the daily sacrifice so that the LIFE OF JESUS will not be made manifest in our MORTAL FLESH.

(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
(12) So then death worketh in us, but life in you.

They come to take His life from appearing in our mortal flesh by deceit (subtlety).

M JV
(3) Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
(4) And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.

They come to us in “sheep’s clothing”….as ministers of righteousness…in order to deceive and lead the MANY astray to the destruction of the flesh....preventing the LIFE OF JESUS from appearing in their flesh so that they may have “eternal life” in the here and now. MANY go through the wide gate and down the broad way that leads to destruction. FEW have ever found the WAY which leads unto the Life of Jesus that appears in our mortal flesh....the coming of the Son of man.

KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

False prophets lay in wait for “blood”….for they prevent the life of Jesus (“eternal life”) from appearing in our mortal flesh. They are preventing “eternal LIFE” from appearing in the here and now. MANY have been swallowed up alive as the grave and whole as those that go down into the pit….

KJV

(10) My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

(11) If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

(12) Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

And all for what? Covetousness….the abomination of desolation. They deceive with the flattering lips in order to seek out “precious substance” to fill their houses with spoil. They preach things for “filthy lucre’s” sake.

(13) We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
(14) Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
(15) My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
(16) For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
(17) Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
(18) And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

But whoever defiles the temple of God shall also be destroyed.

(19) So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Our mortal bodies are the temple of God that men are defiling (defiling the flesh) by preaching for money.

KJV
(16) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
(17) If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Rich men have held down the Truth as they preach after riches. It has been a “day of slaughter” for they have prevented the life of Jesus from appearing in their followers’ flesh. Their riches eat their own flesh as it were fire. They have condemned and killed the just and there is none that does resist them.

KJV
(1) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
(2) Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
(3) Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
(4) Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
(5) Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.

(6) Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

We are to “arise” and go out from among them. We can not sit together with them in their churches. We can not keep company with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous….that is, spiritual fornicators…as they use their mouths for deceit.

KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

By the GRACE OF GOD, we are forgiven for our sins as MANY have done things….preached deceitful things leading many astray… in their ignorance of the Truth. The SAME ABUNDANT GRACE that was shown to Saul/Paul will be shown to us. Even though we may be “persecuting” the churches today because of what we are preaching and leading many astray from having love for one another, we obtain grace from our Lord. We are to HEAR and BELIEVE in Him.

1 Timothy 1:12-17 KJV

(12) And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

(13) Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
(14) And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

He came into this world to save sinners….even the utmost sinners. The word “Saul” and “Sheol” are very closely related….as men use their mouths as open tombs as they preach deceitful things that lead them to their deaths….destruction of the flesh. The life of Jesus is not being manifested in the hearers of deceitful men as they are being led astray into destruction.

(15) This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Saul/Paul is THE example of the abundant grace that is shown to those who should BELIEVE on Him to life age-lasting ….in the here and now. Paul is the PATTERN of the GRACE to be shown to those who are even the chiefest sinners preaching things they ought not for “filthy lucre”.

(16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
(17) Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We receive His grace and so are to RENOUNCE the hidden things of dishonesty….not walking in craftiness…nor handling the Word of God deceitfully.

2 Corinthians 4:1-5 KJV
(1) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

(2) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

Even though by our preaching we have delivered many into “prisons” and have persecuted the Way unto the death by leading many astray from having love for one another and into the destruction of the flesh, we are to receive His ABUNDANT GRACE. We are to BELIEVE on Him.

Acts 22:4-8 KJV

(4) And I persecuted this way unto the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.

(5) As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished.
(6) And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
(7) And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

(8) And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest.

The Lord calls us and we are to forsake our “nets”…our evil teachings which catch men . We are to forsake our evil “nets” immediately and FOLLOW HIM.

Matthew 4:18-23 KJV
(18) And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
(19) And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men

(20) And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.

(21) And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them.

We are to leave the “ship” of “Zebedee”…which means “gift”. We are to leave immediately those who are preaching for “gifts”…for rewards…and follow Him.

(22) And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.
(23) And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

We are to “ARISE” and follow Him….leaving the collecting of money (sitting at the receipt of custom) from our congregations behind.

Mark 2:14 KJV

(14) And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

If we are making merchandise of His people, we are to restore fourfold.

Exodus 22:1 KJV
(1) If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep.

We are shown the abundant grace that was shown to Paul…..as well as David. He will show us the MULTITUDE of His tender mercies and blot out our transgressions.

Psalms 51:1-19 KJV

(1) To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba. Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
(2) Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

We are to acknowledge our transgressions….

(3) For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

(4) Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
(5) Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
(6) Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
(7) Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
(8) Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
(9) Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
(10) Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
(11) Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
(12) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

WE are to restore “fourfold” for stealing the sheep: teaching transgressors His ways…..converting sinners unto Him….

(13) Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

We are to sing aloud of His righteousness with our tongue…..

(14) Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

With our mouth we are to show forth His praise….

(15) O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

(16) For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

(17) The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

(18) Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

(19) Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

We are to preach His mercy and righteousness and convert sinners back to Him….a ministry of reconciliation.

Back