We need to win more for christ

Its so unfortunate that we christians instead of going all out with our power , knowledge and resourses to win more soul to the kingdom of God as instructed by jesus christ, but rather we are antagonizing one another ,crucifying and bringing down one another, let us find a common ground to do the work of evangelist and make sure that we touch as many that are not in the faith and bring them to the fold .
We will be rewarded here on earth and in heaven we will not lose our reward,. May the lord bless you all

Its so unfortunate that we christians instead of going all out with our power , knowledge and resourses to win more soul to the kingdom of God as instructed by jesus christ, but rather we are antagonizing one another ,crucifying and bringing down one another, let us find a common ground to do the work of evangelist and make sure that we touch as many that are not in the faith and bring them to the fold .
We will be rewarded here on earth and in heaven we will not lose our reward,. May the lord bless you all
Tunde Welcome to CFS and I pray that your time here will be a blessed one and I am looking forward to hearing more from that God Loving heart of yours.

All I can say to this post is Amen and Thank You.
God Bless
Jim

All glory be to jesus, i am of the opinion that we should use this forum to look out for unreached people group send and suport whosoever is willing and available with a geniune calling to preach jesus not denomination, not personality, but a broken and a contrite heart. The reason we are losing is because our leaders are lost. Let God use you and me to revive the world
I believe its possible . God bless you all. Amen

Back