we raise Jesus and God up.

smellycat

Account Closed
we raise Jesus and God up.

the world tries to lower,Jesus and God.some think there saved and can do anything,but this would lower Jesus not raise him high.we are just waiting for satan to be lowered.

Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Really not sure what you mean. But if a Christian does not give in to temptation and keeps themself in the mind of Spiritual things. This will keep Satan below the line for the Christian to defeat.

Opps. Sorry I like to always provide Scripture to show my position on why I speak in suchs manners. So when I say "keeps themself in the mind of Spiritual things" I was quoting from this verse..

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

yes down for us but what about bringing him down to earth.?when his kingdom is built ,we still need to reel him in.:).the biggest fish needs reeling down.:D

Mike our job is simple:

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

If we are led and empowered by the Spirit of God then Satan will hold no sway in our lives. As we surrender our lives and follow the Holy Ghost we will be used of God to build His Kingdom, to share the good news, to deliver others from darkness and whatever else He leads us into. A spirit filled man with the Word of God on His lips and in his heart can pull down any mountain. Such a man can walk with the full authority of Jesus Christ Himself and become a living expression of the Father's will. Such a man becomes the hands, the feet and the heart of love which is the manifest power of Christ as he walks according to the Spirit's lead.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Mike our job is simple:

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Gal 5:16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

If we are led and empowered by the Spirit of God then Satan will hold no sway in our lives. As we surrender our lives and follow the Holy Ghost we will be used of God to build His Kingdom, to share the good news, to deliver others from darkness and whatever else He leads us into. A spirit filled man with the Word of God on His lips and in his heart can pull down any mountain. Such a man can walk with the full authority of Jesus Christ Himself and become a living expression of the Father's will. Such a man becomes the hands, the feet and the heart of love which is the manifest power of Christ as he walks according to the Spirit's lead.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Good post.. Valid points

first thing on my list is to make preachers speechless who are only there for personal gain.:D.second on the list tv that calls satan all the time.then music that honours Jesus and God through spirit,and calls satan all the time.next politicians who are for gain also.and areas of countries who have special posh schools for special posh people closed down.next get the big bosses who are on 1,000,000,00 a year to work for 5£ an hour for eternity in a sweat box.the list continues but there is too much to write .:eek:

first thing on my list is to make preachers speechless who are only there for personal gain.:D.second on the list tv that calls satan all the time.then music that honours Jesus and God through spirit,and calls satan all the time.next politicians who are for gain also.and areas of countries who have special posh schools for special posh people closed down.next get the big bosses who are on 1,000,000,00 a year to work for 5£ an hour for eternity in a sweat box.the list continues but there is too much to write .:eek:

How will you go about doing such a thing? Do you have a plan in motion?

That rod will come once we (the Church) is taken in the rapture and His wrath is poured out on the world. Until then things will only get worse for the world and mankind..

God gives the signal,Jesus brings the saints,the light will shine upon us,and we see the enemy in disgrace.Gods shine will leave the evil,they had the choice to make,they voted for disaster,and here comes the storm,they want to die forever,but get eternal scorn.:eek:

Back