Webcomics With a Christian Perspective

I think a site showcase is a wonderful idea for a forum and so I'm here to showcase my two webcomics. They are both serial comics, done in graphic novel format. Produced from a Christian perspective, they are designed to be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

The first is When Foxes Fly . It's an anthro comic which spoofs superheroes and villains. Pop culture gets roasted at times, and even though the comic can get satirical, the humor is good natured with a positive message.

The other one is Lost Legends of Whoelterran . It's a fantasy comic set in the fictional world of Whoelterran. Some have described it as "ElfQuest" meets "Lord of the Rings". Even though it has a darker feel than When Foxes Fly , Lost Legends of Whoelterran also has a Christian message which really shines when one reads it enough to discover it.

Both comics are free to read, so just click on the banners in my signature to check them out! While you're there, leave me a message in the comments section at the bottom of the main page! See you there!

Back