Weekly Thought

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Weekly Thought

Good Day, Friends;-

Faith in the Lord is our strength and without faith, evil can take us over instantly. We pray to the Lord and ask for His blessings, help and grace, but what we receive may not be in the form that we prayed about. However, God's wisdom is infinite and He hears all prayers. If we feel that things are not moving at our speed, we must remember that there is a master plan for each of us and while we may not fully understand right away, patience and strength are God given virtues and He will provide us with His blessings in many different ways.
To give up on God is to allow the forces of Satan to win out in the battle. If you become distant, gather your strength and return to The Lord, Our God, for He is the answer to your questions and the Light in your darkness. God Bless you.

Amen x 10!
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

:amen::amen::amen: Pastor Gary.

m_291c93aaa72ce02f85722fb2db989fb6.png

This is a message that I needed to hear today, Pastor. It brought me to tears, as if it were speaking directly to me.

God bless, and thanks!:)

Back