Welcome ChosenRedeemed

Welcome to cfs ChosenRedeemed
Please say hello and tell others a little about yourself and let's get started with some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Hate to be english and say the weather is cold but not as cold in the US at the moment.

Not sure how interactive members are here.
On some sites responses can take weeks, while others minutes.
Not sure what is most beneficial.

I do find a good robust putting together different views enlivening, though too much
personality judging can make things go sideways.

Gods word is fantastic, eternal and never changing, a very difficult perspective for
us to grasp. It appears often the translators have difficulty resolving some issues,
but then I think that is the point, a living breathing experience changes you, and first
impressions are not the point it is our destination that is where He is taking us. Amen.

Hate to be english and say the weather is cold but not as cold in the US at the moment.

Not sure how interactive members are here.
On some sites responses can take weeks, while others minutes.
Not sure what is most beneficial.

I do find a good robust putting together different views enlivening, though too much
personality judging can make things go sideways.

Gods word is fantastic, eternal and never changing, a very difficult perspective for
us to grasp. It appears often the translators have difficulty resolving some issues,
but then I think that is the point, a living breathing experience changes you, and first
impressions are not the point it is our destination that is where He is taking us. Amen.

Welcome, ChosenRedeemed;

I do understand the interaction part and in my experience trying to reach out to people, I find it benecial whether slowly, or right away, we do finally connect. I agree with you, God's Word is fantastic and after reading your thread I look forward to sharing more with you.

God bless you, ChosenRedeemed, and your family.

Welcome, ChosenRedeemed;

I do understand the interaction part and in my experience trying to reach out to people, I find it benecial whether slowly, or right away, we do finally connect. I agree with you, God's Word is fantastic and after reading your thread I look forward to sharing more with you.

God bless you, ChosenRedeemed, and your family.

Thankyou my friend.
The interesting thing about this medium is the power to be able to extract hours of effort for
little benefit. Each forum has its own way of functioning, and populations of people.
What I do appreciate is the breadth of exposure, and learning how to draw breadth, because I
assume so much, and things are often very different in reality.

The saddest things I have seen is vulnerable people opening up and then getting hurt.
What is plain though is many have never learnt the tough ups and downs of discussions,
and emotionally strongly held views.

I came on one thread sharing about love and my walk, to be told that I was not walking with Jesus.
It took sometime to get over this idea, because it did not compute with open loving people encouraging
each other. But then how stable are the people one is sharing with, and the grasping of what Jesus
means varies a lot.

Today I had a revelation between how I approach spirituality and how God does.
God blesses and takes blessings from sinners and saints, and rejoices in all righteous deeds.
I get so worked up at others when praising together are they praising the right way etc.
But I am just stupid. Praise is praise, and our King is worthy of it from anyone, sorting out the details
is always secondary, but enjoying His love and presence is everything.

Justice will reign, corruption will come out, the light does dawn, sin does not stay hidden.
We are just called to be lights where we are, and shine for our King, Halleluyah.

Back