Welcome Cosia

Welcome to CFS Cosia

We ask this of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again, this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help you with things.

Again Welcome to CFS
Blessings
FCJ

Hello Bob. No I only know of them. I know Angel Islington, Elephant & Castle (funny name for a place), Twickenham and central London. I only know those places because I have friends there. I live in North West of England.
Was you working there Bob?

Hello Bob. No I only know of them. I know Angel Islington, Elephant & Castle (funny name for a place), Twickenham and central London. I only know those places because I have friends there. I live in North West of England.
Was you working there Bob?

Hello Cosia;

Thank you for your reply. No, at that time I was 7 years old in 1964 and attended English schools when we lived in Huntingdon and Hartford, which is north of London. One memory that sticks with me was at school the "headmaster" would lead us in prayer during assembly and lunchtime.

I haven't had much time these last weeks to fellowship at Christian Forum Site but am blessed you are joining in on the fellowship.

God bless you, Cosia, and your family.

Thank you for accepting me and for the lovely welcomes. Looking forward to getting to know you.

hey just saying welcome. I happened to sneak a peak at your avatar, didnt realise you were not new around here... and saw you were from UK. didn't realise you were from NWE either.
I grew up in Manchester. now I am in Wales.

😊

Hi Via
I am in Manchester. Which part did you live in?
I love Wales. We might be lucky and meet each other one day.

Hello Cosia and Via;

1000 pardons, lol! But I'm confused. Did you notice this original welcome is from 2018. How did we get it from there to here in 2021?

Are we re-winding to re-welcome re-Cosia? 😁 👍

God bless you both!

B😎B!

Back