Inactive
Welcome, Nate

But you have to find a different name.
Don't use your full name....
Glad to see you on here!
:dance:

Greetings!

Hey everyone,

I'm new here, I don't know where exactly to start so I'll just tell you a little about myself.

My name is Nathaniel (EDIT*), I'm 17-years old. I do allot of computer work like web developing and game designing. Since September of last year I joined a team of individuals to create a PC video game aaand, it's allot of fun and I've learned much.

Some of my hobbies include; Photo manipulation, logo designing, music composing, video games, web developing, game developing and volunteer customer support at Sega of America. I'd really enjoy getting into the video game industry as a career, but I'm young and still deciding my future :D

I think that's about it, Me in a nutshell. I'll do my best to post around here as often as possible. I've been browsing the forums, you all seem like a nice bunch of people, I don't see what could possibly prevent me from coming.

And with that, I'm out.

God bless you all :D
-Nate

Well, I think you are one of the nicest people I know!
I'm really glad you joined!
Start anywhere, asking or answering questions.
:) :) :)

Nate ( EDIT*) I am pleased to see you here at CFS- come on in and have a good time- in His Name Larry

Hi Nate, welcome to CFS. :D:D:D:welcome:

Hope you enjoy the community. Feel free to ask questions and engage in discussions here. If you need help, let me know.

Nate's computer is acting up.
It gets too hot and shuts down.
I guess he needs a new power supply~

Back