Welcome Our Newest 'HELPER' to the staff "New2Christ"

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Welcome Our Newest 'HELPER' to the staff "New2Christ"

Everyone, please welcome "New2Christ" as the newest addition to CFS staff as a "Helper"

CONGRATULATIONS SISTER!!!!!
:smiley10::smiley90::dance::dance:

YOU LOOK GOOD IN GREEN

GOD BLESS,

GODBE4ME

Welcome to the staff sister. So glad you're with us.

You have join the staff of the best Christian Site on the enite Internet!!!!!!

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture730-037.gif

019.gif

So happy you've joined the staff of the best site on the web Sister!!!!

We're so thrilled to have you and know that you will be a wonderful asset to the forum!

If I can help you in any way while you're learning, don't hesitate to pm me.

God Bless you, Cheri:smiley220:

thank%20you14.gif

Thank ya'll so so much!
And Thanks for the beautiful comments and words, and for everything you mean to me! i love you my sister's so dearly. Thank God for His wonderful gifts!!!!!!

1886836y2l7abmyy1.gif

Congratulations in your new role as a staff member. If I may, I would like to first lead you through a prayer?

Father God,
How great are your ways, how wonderful are your works, how merciful you are on your children. We come before your Throne as your humble servants and ask that you bless this young lady as she steps into a leadership role. Though at times she may not know her impact on those around who see her actions. I pray Father that you would guide her heart, be a light unto her path and use her as a vessel for your Kingdom. I pray this in your name Jesus.. Amen

Second, if you would not mind? I would like to share with you and the other staff members here about the leadership role according to the Bible. Some may know this, but it's always a good thing to refreshen your spirit with truth.​

Indulge me for a moment or two.​

1. It’s okay to desire greatness in leadership.

Jesus said,
Mat 20:26
but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

In other words, whoever wants to be a great leader is desiring a good thing. Jesus made it clear that desiring to be a great leader is a good thing, but we must change our idea of what a great leader is.

2. The heart of great leadership is servanthood.

Does this mean that a great leader will always quietly fade into the background and never be vocal? On the contrary, Jesus stepped to the forefront, casted a vision, rebuked the legalists, and firmly corrected the disciples throughout His ministry. The difference is the goal.

The key word for great leaders is OTHERS

The goal as leaders of God is not to build a great church using people, but to build great people using the church. The church is never an end in itself, it exists to meet the needs of people, (this is a Church because it's the body of believers).

Leadership is not for everybody. James made that clear when he admonished us not to seek to be leaders, knowing that God would judge us more harshly. But there will be some among leaders whom God calls to positions of leadership who see their role as investing who they are into the lives of others.

Use Jesus as your example: He came to serve, He was never under their authority, He simply did what He did for their benefit. The ultimate expression of that would be to “give his life for the sheep.” He would die for them. Remember to always look at the flock and tend to those that have needs, by answering their questions, and solving any issue they may have as quickly as possible..

God Bless,
And Again Congratulations

Congratulations in your new role as a staff member. If I may, I would like to first lead you through a prayer?

Father God,
How great are your ways, how wonderful are your works, how merciful you are on your children. We come before your Throne as your humble servants and ask that you bless this young lady as she steps into a leadership role. Though at times she may not know her impact on those around who see her actions. I pray Father that you would guide her heart, be a light unto her path and use her as a vessel for your Kingdom. I pray this in your name Jesus.. Amen​

Second, if you would not mind? I would like to share with you and the other staff members here about the leadership role according to the Bible. Some may know this, but it's always a good thing to refreshen your spirit with truth.​
Indulge me for a moment or two.

1. It’s okay to desire greatness in leadership.

Jesus said,
Mat 20:26
but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

In other words, whoever wants to be a great leader is desiring a good thing. Jesus made it clear that desiring to be a great leader is a good thing, but we must change our idea of what a great leader is.​

2. The heart of great leadership is servanthood.

Does this mean that a great leader will always quietly fade into the background and never be vocal? On the contrary, Jesus stepped to the forefront, casted a vision, rebuked the legalists, and firmly corrected the disciples throughout His ministry. The difference is the goal.​

The key word for great leaders is OTHERS​

The goal as leaders of God is not to build a great church using people, but to build great people using the church. The church is never an end in itself, it exists to meet the needs of people, (this is a Church because it's the body of believers).​

Leadership is not for everybody. James made that clear when he admonished us not to seek to be leaders, knowing that God would judge us more harshly. But there will be some among leaders whom God calls to positions of leadership who see their role as investing who they are into the lives of others.​

Use Jesus as your example: He came to serve, He was never under their authority, He simply did what He did for their benefit. The ultimate expression of that would be to “give his life for the sheep.” He would die for them. Remember to always look at the flock and tend to those that have needs, by answering their questions, and solving any issue they may have as quickly as possible..​

God Bless,
And Again Congratulations​

I want to thank you brother for the beautiful prayer and encouraging scripture and words you gave. Thank you so much for this!

And thank you sweet sisters for the beautiful words you have given to meeee! I love ya'll here so much!

92112.gif

Back