Welcome To The Grand Illusion....

The title of this post is not just a rock song but a present reality in the churches….for there is a massive, widespread deception going on and MANY are being led astray to their destruction….the destruction of the flesh. If these days should not be shortened, there should be NO FLESH SAVED.

Matthew 24:22-25 KJV

(22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

(25) Behold, I have told you before.

False prophets lead us astray from having love for one another and lead us into denominations of envying and strife which are motivated by the covetousness of men (the abomination of desolation) hidden by the flattering tongue…Babylon. She is responsible for all the “slain” of the earth.

We are to have love for one another….which is fulfilling the Law and the Prophets….

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

For those who do not do fulfill His commandments are easily led astray by false prophets to the destruction of the flesh so that their spirits may be saved.

(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets, for they do pose as ministers of righteousness but inwardly they are ravening wolves and YOU are their prey as they seek to deceive you with their good words and fair speeches. This is widespread in every gathering.

(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

They prevent the LIFE of Jesus from being MANIFESTED in our flesh by removing the “daily” sacrifice from us so that we do not bear about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus. Jesus died for our sins because He loved us and we are to show this sacrifice always by having love for one another….the daily. In doing this, the LIFE OF JESUS shall be made MANIFEST in our mortal flesh.

2 Corinthians 4:10-11 KJV

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

The false prophets prevent the Son of man from being manifested in the flesh of His people because of deceptive words that are motivated by hidden covetousness. They are deceivers and antichrists for they do not confess that Jesus is come in the flesh.

The Son of man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. Why seek the living among the “dead”? We must depart from them….as He is not in their presence. We must arise and go….for the betrayer is at hand. We must awake and cast off the works of darkness for our salvation is nearer than what we were led to believe. Salvation is NOW.

Luke 24:5-7 KJV

(5) And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
(6) He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee,
(7) Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

The Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners….for they prevent His life from appearing in our mortal flesh by their deceptive words and teachings. He that betrays Him is at hand. They come with a “kiss”….flattering lips…the kiss of death…but they also come with their swords and staves. They come with a tongue that is like a sword and will slay anyone who will listen to them. Let us NOT SLEEP but AWAKE up to His righteousness. RISE UP AND LET US GO.

Mark 14:41-46 KJV
(41) And he cometh the third time, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: it is enough, the hour is come; behold, the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.

(42) Rise up, let us go; lo, he that betrayeth me is at hand.

(43) And immediately, while he yet spake, cometh Judas, one of the twelve, and with him a great multitude with swords and staves, from the chief priests and the scribes and the elders.
(44) And he that betrayed him had given them a token, saying, Whomsoever I shall kiss, that same is he; take him, and lead him away safely.
(45) And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.
(46) And they laid their hands on him, and took him.

The flattering lips of religious-sounding men are the “strange woman” that we are to avoid. They come forth to diligently seek us out. They come to catch us and “kiss” us….all the while hiding the covetousness in their hearts.

Proverbs 7:13-15 KJV

(13) So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

(14) I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

(15) Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

The deceiver does not confess that Jesus is come in the flesh. No, they say “he is not at home, he is gone on a long journey”. Your reward will not come until the appointed day. But His salvation IS NOW…NOW…NOW! We are the body of Jesus and His life is to appear in our mortal flesh TODAY.

Proverbs 7:19-27 KJV

(19) For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

(20) He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

With good words and fair speeches do they deceive the simple.

(21) With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

But the simple do not know that to join along with them is to be led astray to their own destruction…..destruction of the flesh.

(22) He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
(23) Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
(24) Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
(25) Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
(26) For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

The way to the grave is WIDE and MANY go down there because of the flattering speeches of deceptive men.

(27) Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

We are to REMOVE our way FAR from “her”. Why give your honor unto others and your years unto the cruel. It is only for your destruction is the end result of joining along with them….for the flesh and the body are consumed as we sit with them.

Proverbs 5:7-13 KJV
(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

We can not sit with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. We can not sit together with them for we are then ONE IN FLESH with them. They perish, we perish.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Flee the “fornication”…for men are using their mouths for it as they use they employ the tongue (Babylon) for deception in order to become rich instead of worshipping God in truth and spirit.

Our mortal body is the temple of God. We are the body of Christ. So we must come out from among them and touch not the unclean thing….covetousness. They are an unclean “dead” body and we are not to be attached to it.

(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's

The “daily” is to WALK IN LOVE as Christ also has loved us and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God. THE DAILY SACRIFICE. False prophets want to remove you from walking in love. They want to remove that daily sacrifice so that the LIFE of Jesus does not appear in our flesh.

Ephesians 5:1-11 KJV

(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Now we see the “abomination of desolation” here: COVETOUSNESS. It should not be once named among us. It should not be standing in the holy place.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

We can no longer be partakers with them in their idolatry worship sacrificing things to devils. We shall perish by sitting with them and shall not see the coming age for there is no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God for an idolater.

(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

We are to come out from among them to hold forth the Word of life with an age-lasting life which He has promised us.

(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)

(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

To have a denomionation does not mean that they are false teachers as well. There were false prophet before denominations. Denominations were started to try to keep false prophets out because they go agianst the choosen doctrine they may be considered false. I view false prophets as not as those that go agianst a doctrine but against the word.

Dear brothers,

We are all His children no doubt.

But if we are living in DIVISIONS, we are living in envying and strife with one another.

We are “babes in Christ” and not “men” in understanding when we are within the systems set up by men. We may love those who love us within our own denomination, but then we judge others in other denominations….which is not having love for our brothers which is the doctrine of Christ. We fight over doctrines and commandments of men which lead us away from the Truth. We are “carnal”….and to be carnally-minded is death.

1 Corinthians 3:3 KJV

(3) For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

In vain do denominations worship Him, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. They lay aside the commandment of God….the NEW commandment TO HAVE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER in order to hold the traditions of men which keep us in divisions. The commandments of men lead us away from the Truth.

Mark 7:7-9 KJV
(7) Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

(8) For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

(9) And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

How good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell TOGETHER IN UNITY!

Psalms 133:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

This is being anointed….

(2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

…for there has Jehovah commanded the blessing: “eternal life”….life to and of the age.

(3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

We are to have compassion for one another, for there has God commanded the blessing of “eternal life”. We shall inherit the blessing.

1 Peter 3:8-11 KJV

(8) Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:

(9) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

WE can not speak evil of our brother....no matter what denomination he is in. When we judge others, we are not a doer of the royal law: to have love for one another. We are not a doer of the law but a judge.

James 4:11-12 KJV
(11) Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

We have to change our minds and realize and acknowledge that we are ALL under sin. ALL have gone out of the way of righteousness.

Romans 3:9-18 KJV

(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.

“Saul” is very closely related to the word “Sheol”. Men’s throats have been used as open tombs as the power of death as been in their words. They lead many astray into death. They have entered into EVERY HOUSE and have committed many into “prison”. But as Saul was shown abundant grace, so does God show grace to them that turn back to Him.

Acts 8:3 KJV

(3) As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed them to prison.

Our Lord is merciful to us as the Spirit is sent from heaven to preach the good news to the poor…to preach DELIVERANCE to the captives of the prisons of religious-sounding men.

Luke 4:17-19 KJV

(17) And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
(18) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
(19) To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

We are to count all of our church things as “dung”…as a loss…in order to receive the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus our Lord. We are to suffer the LOSS OF ALL of our religious things so that we may win Christ.

Philippians 3:7-8 KJV

(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

Hi Wheelz,

The division and judging is not only found in church denominations, but it is also found within small groups or individuals who believe that only they have found "truth".

They then get into the mentality that everyone else is bad, and only they are good. These type, I have noticed are hypocritical, judgmental, and far from love.

I believe that "truth" is separate from "doctrine", that truth is within, and teaches us as we go.

After all of my searching, I have had to let go of teachings and return to the simplicity in Christ.

Hope that makes sense :)

God is love, and as it says, we should have love for one another.

Hi Wheelz,

The division and judging is not only found in church denominations, but it is also found within small groups or individuals who believe that only they have found "truth".

They then get into the mentality that everyone else is bad, and only they are good. These type, I have noticed are hypocritical, judgmental, and far from love.

I believe that "truth" is separate from "doctrine", that truth is within, and teaches us as we go.

After all of my searching, I have had to let go of teachings and return to the simplicity in Christ.

Hope that makes sense :)

God is love, and as it says, we should have love for one another.

It makes perfect sense as it is the essence of salvation........"Christ in us, the hope of glory"!

Back