What’s For Dinner?!?!?!?!?!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

What’s For Dinner?!?!?!?!?!

Isa 1:3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
ARE YOU GOING TO THE LORD'S TABLE TO EAT YOUR FILL OR ARE YOU FEASTING IN ONE OF THE WORLD'S HOG TROUGHS?
Pro 27:7 The full soul loatheth a honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet.
IF YOUR SOUL IS HUNGRY EVEN THE BITTER THINGS OF SIN AND CORRUPTION SEEM SWEET- YOUR SOUL IS HUNGRY FOR GOD- WHAT ARE YOU FEEDING IT? AN SOUL SATISFIED WITH HIS PRESENCE DOESN’T DESIRE THE WORLD AND IT’S LUSTFUL ATTRACTIONS- THIS IS AN MISPLACED ATTEMPT TO FILL THE VOID IN YOUR LIFE- YOUR SOUL IS LONGING TO BE FILLED AND IF LEFT EMPTY OF HIS PRESENCE YOU WILL EAT ALMOST ANYTHING TO SATISFY YOUR STRONG CRAVINGS- CAN YOU THINK OF ANY AREAS THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO FIND SATISFACTION IN THAT ARE NOT PRODUCTIVE TO YOUR TRUE CALLING, FREEDOM AND PEACE?
Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Joh 6:48 I am that bread of life.
Joh 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
Joh 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof and not die.
Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will givefor the life of the world.

Mat 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
FEAST ON CHRIST, FEAST ON HIS WORD, FEAST ON HIS PRESENCE , FEAST ON HIS WILL- FILL YOUR SOUL WITH HIS DELIGHTS AND THE WORLD WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE SAME APPEAL TO YOU!
Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Joh 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
GET FILLED WITH GOD -OUT OF YOUR INNERMOST BEING WILL FLOW HIS WORD, HIS ANOINTING , HIS POWER AND HIS VERY LIFE TOUCHING AND CHANGING NOT ONLY YOUR LIFE BUT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU!

Back