what app is it ?

hey everyone
today I wanted to ask you about app that my religion instructor in high school used to use.. maybe you recognize and can help me! it was an app where every day you had different quote from bible and there was a possibility to send it to others..I remember also that there were option to read a bible..if you know what app is it I will be grateful!

hey everyone
today I wanted to ask you about app that my religion instructor in high school used to use.. maybe you recognize and can help me! it was an app where every day you had different quote from bible and there was a possibility to send it to others..I remember also that there were option to read a bible..if you know what app is it I will be grateful!

Hello CrossMolly;

You ask a great question and information that others get also obtain. There are many Bible apps and the one I use is called BibleGateway. Open BibleGateway and click on the top left their logo and you will see options such as downloading the mobile app. You will be blessed how many tools you can use and share with others.

I personally use it on my desktop for doing Bible study teaching and a tool for preparing the sermon.

Please let know what you think.

God bless you, sister and your family.

Back