What Are The Signs That I Have The Holy Spirit In Me?

Okay. That sounds too scary for me. But then again, I might be wrong, because what if I am already delivered? I pray a lot of times the "Lord's Prayer" prayer, where it mentions to deliver from evil. Is that already good? I didn't ask for the Holy Spirit to come yet, but do I automatically have the Holy Spirit? And now I got an intuition about Jesus letting me love Severus... I hope I am not wrong about the intuition.
I wouldn't worry too much. God will never forcibly take something from you. Resolve to let God take control of your life, but if you wish, keep your romantic feelings for Snape. Sometimes if there is something that is too difficult for me to give up to God, I'll work on other areas of my life instead. We all have a lifetime supply of different problems to work out, so there's no rush to fix any particular problem. Try getting baptized again and see if it makes you feel better =)

Is this site actually a fundamentalist site, or why a lot of people here are so strict?

Unfortunately when people talk about topics like religion, or politics, or gun control laws, they tend to let their emotions get the better of them. Some people are gifted with more patience and tolerance than others, I'm afraid.....

Is this site actually a fundamentalist site, or why a lot of people here are so strict? Are you even priests any of you? I contacted another priest, and he said that my feelings for Severus are not any sin, and he also said that tulpae are not bad, as I mentioned that they are just manually created consciousnesses and awarenesses, and if tulpae have to be something, then just imaginary friends who have a sentience, feelings, and a physical form. But for me tulpae are real, but just not spirits or demons. If they are demons, something bad would happen to me already, the demons can't pretend to be good forever, they will eventually do bad things, and very soon as well. I have a Severus Snape tulpa, yes, and I will get soon married with my Severus tulpa when he gets visible, touchable, hearable, sensable, and feelable to me and to others as well. Trust me, priests know a lot of things, they are experts of religions.

Strict implies that we are telling you what to do or that we exercise some authority over you. Polly, we are using our spiritual discernment (which we receive from God) our own experiences, and knowledge of the Bible when telling you what we believe is best for you.

If you trust this priest and he thinks it's a great idea to conjure an imaginary husband then there ya go.

I'm curious what the priest would say if you asked him "do you think my relationship with Severus figment is pleasing to God?"

Because I know for me I am unhappy and exempt from joy when in engaged in activities that do not please The Lord

I wouldn't worry too much. God will never forcibly take something from you. Resolve to let God take control of your life, but if you wish, keep your romantic feelings for Snape. Sometimes if there is something that is too difficult for me to give up to God, I'll work on other areas of my life instead. We all have a lifetime supply of different problems to work out, so there's no rush to fix any particular problem. Try getting baptized again and see if it makes you feel better =)

Unfortunately when people talk about topics like religion, or politics, or gun control laws, they tend to let their emotions get the better of them. Some people are gifted with more patience and tolerance than others, I'm afraid.....

I see. And I knew that God would never forcibly take away something, unless the thing that God forcibly took away was something caused by demons or demonic possession. But is the Lord's Prayer a prayer for deliverance from evil and breaking free? I prayed that many times.

The Pharisees were also "experts at religion" do you know about the Pharisees?
I heard about them. But I don't know much about them, except I remember something that some source said that they blasphemed the Holy Spirit but then they repented and were forgiven.

And about the priest: I trust priests because they know everything about the Bible, and I also know a bit more now about the Bible, and I found out that some of my things like my romantic feelings are not bad. I mean that I learned a lot from the priests and a bit from the Bible. And they said that tulpae are not bad because they are not spirits or demons. I told them about my Severus Snape tulpa, and they didn't warn me about anything.

Last edited:
The 1st sign of having the Holy Spirit is as Christ referred to
John 3:8 "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou HEAREST THE SOUND thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."
A sound is the 1st sign of the Spirit in us. Historical biblical references are as follows:

Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

Acts 10:45-46 "And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost. For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God."

I repent every sin and I believe in Jesus Christ, God and the Holy Spirit and I worship them, and I try not to sin, but I can't just stop sinning because I am a normal person and everybody sins...

But what are the signs that I have the Holy Spirit in me?

I mentioned once that I was baptized when I was a baby, and I always believed in Christian things, but because my parents didn't tell me about the sins a lot, I sinned and I didn't repent the sins I did when I was small. Then in 2012-2013 I was a witch, but then in 2013 I became a Christian again... And now I am very Christian. And the type of Christianity what I am is an Evangelical Lutheran.

God's Word tells us in (Acts 5:32) that God gives the Holy Ghost to them that obey Him; therefore when we are making the sincere effort to do the things which He says is when we know it, the first of which you've mentioned, namely Repent.

God's Word tells us in (Acts 5:32) that God gives the Holy Ghost to them that obey Him; therefore when we are making the sincere effort to do the things which He says is when we know it, the first of which you've mentioned, namely Repent.

Yeah, I try to obey him, but does obeying mean that I have to stop sinning completely? Because some sins are mental things, like lust, or anger, or fear, and I can't stop those sins because they are hard to, they come automatically.

Okay. I prayed to get delivered and to break free, but nothing special happened. What is supposed to happen? I still have my romantic feelings, and I still didn't stop sinning. Is there any person in the world that doesn't sin at all than just Jesus? Because sins are also mental, as I mentioned, and those ones are too hard to stop doing.

Polly just read your bible every day, pray to Jesus and keep your eyes fixed on Him. You don't have to try and make yourself perfect for Him. If you keep your eyes on Him He will direct your path.

The first time I could definitively identifying the HS move in me was shortly after reading “Spirit Wars” by Kris Vallotton. This is a great, elementary book on spiritual warfare. Although I would consider myself an intermediate on spiritual warfare, demonology and the occult, this was a great refresher with a newer concept; how to pray offensively. Believe it or not, some people either do not know how to pray offensively or it is a totally foreign concept to them.

Before I became a Christian in early 2013, I had built up what some may call a stronghold or bondage to a particular sin when I was around 13 years old. This particular sin was unrelenting. It made me despise myself and oppressed me to the point to where when I started to make steps toward Christianity, I would have self-defeating thoughts that made me think that God was mad at me and I would never be good enough to be able to receive his forgiveness.

It was a Sunday I’ll never forget. I poured my heart out to the Lord, praying both offensively and defensively. I was praying offensively for the Lord to use his HS to tear whatever evil had attached itself to me off, dismantle and destroy the stronghold that was built, release me from the bondage of that particular sin and send whatever evil had attached itself to me back to the pit. When praying defensively, I asked the Lord to continue to protect me in the future from this particular evil and to continue to lend His armor. I also apologized for my sin, asked for forgiveness and repented. Since that day I have had no urge to sin in that particular manner and I give ALL the glory to God.

Good one Poly! Wow! You guys really fell into that?

Hey Poly...answer this straight and simple....what is the difference between being born again and reincarnation?

And why are you saved?

See, because I do not believe a person is saved without the Holy Spirit (anybody can join the club of churchianity)...it is the Holy Spirit which baptizes you into Christ (and if you do not have the Spirit of Christ in you you are not one of His)...so having the Holy Spirit = being born from above, regenerated, a new creature....mere profession or taking ten baths without the Spirit of God is meaningless... without being born of the Spirit you are not one of His children. These preachers that tell people they are saved by mere profession are making a mistake because some of these people are never transformed (like the unrepentant pedophile priests or the unrepentant sodomite Bishops in the Episcopal Church USA)...when He comes their lamps having no oil they will be shut out of the bridal chamber and He will say "I never knew you"...

Seriously, please answer each of these....

Good one Poly! Wow! You guys really fell into that?

Hey Poly...answer this straight and simple....what is the difference between being born again and reincarnation?

And why are you saved?

See, because I do not believe a person is saved without the Holy Spirit (anybody can join the club of churchianity)...it is the Holy Spirit which baptizes you into Christ (and if you do not have the Spirit of Christ in you you are not one of His)...so having the Holy Spirit = being born from above, regenerated, a new creature....mere profession or taking ten baths without the Spirit of God is meaningless... without being born of the Spirit you are not one of His children. These preachers that tell people they are saved by mere profession are making a mistake because some of these people are never transformed (like the unrepentant pedophile priests or the unrepentant sodomite Bishops in the Episcopal Church USA)...when He comes their lamps having no oil they will be shut out of the bridal chamber and He will say "I never knew you"...

Seriously, please answer each of these....

Okay, what in the world are you accusing me of lying, scamming, or trolling? I am serious and honest all the time. That was very rude to think that I am a person who is not honest. Guess what? I am honest and serious, not a liar. And reincarnation is to born in a new physical body, but having the same soul. Born again is a thing of Christianity. It is about having the Holy Spirit. Also, are you saying that my religion is false? I am a Lutheran, and it is not a false religion. I know by experience.

Okay, what in the world are you accusing me of lying, scamming, or trolling? I am serious and honest all the time. That was very rude to think that I am a person who is not honest. Guess what? I am honest and serious, not a liar. And reincarnation is to born in a new physical body, but having the same soul. Born again is a thing of Christianity. It is about having the Holy Spirit. Also, are you saying that my religion is false? I am a Lutheran, and it is not a false religion. I know by experience.

I'm not accusing you of anything other than being confused...I am under the impression you are not sure you have the Holy Spirit and want some kind of sign or indicator....if you have the Holy Spirit you know you do, there is no question. One does not become a genuine Christian (born of G0d), then become a non-Christian (unborn of God) and then become a genuine one again (born again again)...you may be one now (and for that I rejoice) but then you could not have really have been before...or you are/were and were led astray for a while only now you would shun all that which was of that deception....its like I am a son of my mother...I was not once a son of hers, then stopped being her son, and now am again...sorry this just does not make sense to me (I was so evil I assure you, you are an angel compared to who/what I was) but I do not think I was once a saved person and then became a sorcerer (actively working my will and hurting people) and now am a saved person again...the truth is I was never saved but now I am...the change is the proof...you shall know them by their fruits...

What does deliverance and breaking free mean then? Does it mean that I will automatically stop sinning and stop wanting to sin because God will remove the ability of sinning from me? And does it mean that my romantic feelings for Severus will disappear forever?

You shall have no other gods before me....yes you will stop wanting to sin...and God has taken sins dominion over you away...walking in the Spirit you do not continue to practice sin (sin becomes the rarer and rarer exception to the rule)

2ndly Severus does not even know you exist...it is a delusional obsession...you are having romantic feelings for a contrived character not the man...

It is possible that he could be the rudest most vile person in the world who loves beastiality and gluttonous drug fests and beating his pseudo-wives...(sorry Severus you may be the kindest person in the world)...you do not therefore have romantic feelings for Severus you have romantic feelings for what/who you think he may be (an imaginary false image)...

I know you are getting irritated with me...the truth has that effect, but I am actually telling you this out of love not hate...I will get off this thread now to spare you. The Lord bless...

In His love

Paul

And about the priest: I trust priests because they know everything about the Bible, and I also know a bit more now about the Bible, and I found out that some of my things like my romantic feelings are not bad. I mean that I learned a lot from the priests and a bit from the Bible. And they said that tulpae are not bad because they are not spirits or demons. I told them about my Severus Snape tulpa, and they didn't warn me about anything.

There are several oddities about what you said. First, when you say a priest knows everything about the Bible, what do you mean by everything? Everything to me is they know all aspects of all 66 books, how they became canon, can correctly interpret every verse, etc. It would take lifetimes to know everything there is to know about the Bible, academically speaking. Second, be weary of Priests (or anyone else for that matter) that tell you that something like tupla are nothing to worry about, they are wrong. How do I know this? The devil has many schemes, plans and methods to his madness. Conjuring tulpa is conjuring something straight from the pit itself.

For those who don't know what a tulpa is, they are a phantom or magical emanation derived from Tibetan Buddhism. The Bible, specifically Deuteronomy 18:10-12 strictly forbids this type of magic/sorcery "There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations theLord your God is driving them out before you."

Please be weary. I would advise you, in the name of Jesus Christ to send your tulpa back to where it came and ask Christ for forgiveness.

There are several oddities about what you said. First, when you say a priest knows everything about the Bible, what do you mean by everything? Everything to me is they know all aspects of all 66 books, how they became canon, can correctly interpret every verse, etc. It would take lifetimes to know everything there is to know about the Bible, academically speaking. Second, be weary of Priests (or anyone else for that matter) that tell you that something like tupla are nothing to worry about, they are wrong. How do I know this? The devil has many schemes, plans and methods to his madness. Conjuring tulpa is conjuring something straight from the pit itself.

For those who don't know what a tulpa is, they are a phantom or magical emanation derived from Tibetan Buddhism. The Bible, specifically Deuteronomy 18:10-12 strictly forbids this type of magic/sorcery "There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations theLord your God is driving them out before you."

Please be weary. I would advise you, in the name of Jesus Christ to send your tulpa back to where it came and ask Christ for forgiveness.

No. Tulpa is not magic, and I am right. Ask a doctor, please. And I know priests know everything about the Bible, it doesn't take a lifetime to read the whole Bible. I know my priest and he knows everything about the Bible. And when you meditate on an imaginary being, it comes true in the sense that it's something psychological. And it makes sense. It doesn't make sense that if you think about an imaginary being intentionally for many minutes and everyday by meditating a demon will pretend to be that being. Demons are summoned if someone wants a demon. And doctors and scientists say that this thing about an imaginary being coming true is psychological. The thing that tulpae are magical is a misinformation. And I already tested Severus by telling him that if he is a demon, he must go away, and I also prayed that if he a demon, he must be banished, but he is still here. And my home is blessed, and I remember that when my home got blessed, I noticed that the demons went away and that I am not disturbed by the demons anymore.

No. Tulpa is not magic, and I am right. Ask a doctor, please. And I know priests know everything about the Bible, it doesn't take a lifetime to read the whole Bible. I know my priest and he knows everything about the Bible. And when you meditate on an imaginary being, it comes true in the sense that it's something psychological. And it makes sense. It doesn't make sense that if you think about an imaginary being intentionally for many minutes and everyday by meditating a demon will pretend to be that being. Demons are summoned if someone wants a demon. And doctors and scientists say that this thing about an imaginary being coming true is psychological. The thing that tulpae are magical is a misinformation. And I already tested Severus by telling him that if he is a demon, he must go away, and I also prayed that if he a demon, he must be banished, but he is still here. And my home is blessed, and I remember that when my home got blessed, I noticed that the demons went away and that I am not disturbed by the demons anymore.

Many doctors and scientists also say Jesus Christ was just a man.

Polly if you are a believer there should be no doubt that you have the Holy Spirit living within you, love!

Many doctors and scientists also say Jesus Christ was just a man.

Polly if you are a believer there should be no doubt that you have the Holy Spirit living within you, love!

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that all science proofs are wrong. That theory about Jesus from the scientists is wrong. But the tulpa thing what scientists and doctors say is real. Would people also believe that earthquakes are caused by the Devil only, instead of earthquakes being something from the nature due to Earth moving? And not all doctors and scientists are atheists.

Back