What Are You Currently Reading

Thought it would be fun and interesting to see what people are reading! Post the book name and author. And a little description if you want!

I'm currently reading 3 books.
The Last Guardian by Shane Johnson, Wild at Heart by John Eldredge, and God's Generals by Roberts Liardon.

The Last Guardian is a fiction book about a young kid chosen to be the Voice in the Dark, the last prophet of another world created by God, who is known as Ish in this other world.

Wild at Heart is a book that helps men rediscover and unlock their real nature. It can also be read by women who want to deeper understand the heart of a man as God created it.

God's Generals is a documentary type book written about Holy Spirit revivals that have happened from the 1800s till the late 1900s.

I am currently reading Bram Stoker's "Dracula". It is an enthralling novel and I can't help liking these sort of stories.

"Crash the Chatterbox: Hearing God's Voice Above All Others" by Steven Furtick and "You Were Made For More" by Jim Cymbala.

Oh geez. I love vampire romance books. But I wonder if they're wrong to read, as a Christian. I love Christine Feehan's, dark series. I'm currently looking for some fiction Christian books. Anyone here, can recommend some good books and authors?

Oh geez. I love vampire romance books. But I wonder if they're wrong to read, as a Christian. I love Christine Feehan's, dark series. I'm currently looking for some fiction Christian books. Anyone here, can recommend some good books and authors?

I recommend you "The case for Christ". I think all Christians should read this book. It contains conversations with leading historians, medics, and theologians. The book demonstrate that there is a huge amount of historical, textual, and medical evidence for Christ's resurrection.

I rarely read Christian books, but when I do they are usually written by, "Ron Rhodes, Kenneth E Hagin, or Miles Monroe"

It seems I have several books that are "open" to me now...meaning the Holy Spirit is using to teach me from.. Smith Wigglesworth is always open...E.W. Kenyon, Andrew Wommack, Joseph Prince and a fellow named T.A. Sparks has some of the most amazing understanding...and he is not your traditional "Charismatic"..

"Commissioned" by Marvin J Newell
"The World Mission Handbook" by Steve Hoke and Bill Taylor
"Principles and Practice in Second Language Acquisition" by Stephen Krashen

Nothing just for fun for me just now, but I am pretty impressed with the content of The World Mission Handbook, it's been a blessing.

Reading to the kids:
"The Horse and His Boy" -CS Lewis
"The Hobbit" -Tolkien
"A Boy and His Bot" -Daniel Wilson

Journey to the Center of the Earth (Jules Verne)
Don Quixote (Miguel de Cervantes)
Gulliver's Travels (Jonathan Swift)
The Bone Peddlers (William R Fix)
Despite Doubt (Michael E Wittmer)
Holy War (John Bunyan)

Back