What are you "Thankful" for today 4/18/24

1 Thess. 5:18 (NLT)

18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

Good morning Abba. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Did not feel very well at first but you always bring me through. Thank you for me being able to move around without assistance and get ready for work. Father, if I have said, done or even thought anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. In Jesus name forgive me. I am thankful for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for me being added to the Kidney Database soon and soon after a Kidney. I am thankful for all those who did not know you but now they do. They have confessed they are sinners. They have confessed with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that He came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and was raised on day 3. Thank you for all those whose names was removed from the darkness and added to the marvelous light. I thank you for being my Jehovah Jireh (my provider). I thank you for our home, I thank you for my husband, my mother and entire family. I thank you for my CFS family. Father I ask that you touch them all. Heal who needs to be heal, deliver who needs to be delivered, feed the hungry, and send your Holy Spirit to comfort those who are hurting. I love you Lord.

Back