What are you "Thankful" for today 4/19/24

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)

6.Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7.Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Good morning ABBA. I thank you for waking me up this morning. I thank you for a very good sleep last night. Lord, if I have said, done or thought anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me. Thank you for my mother who is still here with me. I am thankful for all that you do for me Father. I am thankful for my sister and brothers. I thank you for the brand new babes in Christ. Father, I thank you for all that you are doing to get me listed on the Kidney transplant list. Then a new kidney soon after. I know that you are working on this and I am staying focused on you. I thank you for my husband who takes very good care of me. Bless him Father in a mighty way. I just want to say, thank you for all that you do for me and all your children. Thank you for protecting us (Jehovah-Rohi). and being our provider (Jehovah-Jireh) and our healer (Jehovah-Rapha). You are all these things and more to us. I await the day we get to see you face to face. Until that day, "This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 118:24). I am thankful for this day because it is another chance that a lost soul can come to Jesus. And, while they come to you, you are watching over us your children. The love you bestow upon us is amazing. Thank you, Jesus!!! I love you!!!

Good morning, godbe4me;

We've all come a long way in our faith and reading your thanksgiving to the Lord ministered to me this morning.

I'm asking God to reserve His kidney already prepared for you in His time.

I am also thankful for God's abundant blessings. Sure, we also have struggles in our lives but I'm not going to let one area (that brought me down last night) ruin everything else that is good. What's also a relief is God is with us through it all.

God bless you, godbe4me. This is what I'm thankful for today.

Good morning, godbe4me;

We've all come a long way in our faith and reading your thanksgiving to the Lord ministered to me this morning.

I'm asking God to reserve His kidney already prepared for you in His time.

I am also thankful for God's abundant blessings. Sure, we also have struggles in our lives but I'm not going to let one area (that brought me down last night) ruin everything else that is good. What's also a relief is God is with us through it all.

God bless you, godbe4me. This is what I'm thankful for today.
Thank you "Bobinfaith" for praying for me a kidney. Thank you, also for giving thanks.

Back