What are you "Thankful" for today 4/24/24

Psalm 69:30

I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Good morning Abba. Thank you for a good nights rest last night. Thank you for being my "El Shaddai" (God Almighty). Nothing escapes you, nothing is too big for you. You have all power in your hand. Thank you that when I have a problem or anything that goes wrong in my life. You are right there with me to bring me through and knowing that it was you. You are all-powerful and you are the only person I will run to in prayer in times of trouble. "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty" (Psalm 91:1). Lord, if I have said, done or thought anything that is not pleasing in your sight, forgive me in the name of Jesus. I am thankful for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for keeping us, delivering us, healing us and thank you that we can come to you in prayer for ourselves. Thank you that we are your children and for loving us so very much. I thank you for the sick you have healed, the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the hungry you have fed and the deaf who can hear. You do so much for us everyday to include a brand new day. Thank you for this day. "This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." I am thankful for the loss that will say, "yes" to you this day. I lift the loss up to you that they may hear your words of truth. And upon hearing your words of truth, they will say "yes." Thank you for my CFS family and I lift them all up to you. Father, I don't know their needs but you do. I know you will bless them as only you can. I know you will heal their bodies and restore them to new. I know you will give them rest and peace of mind. I know you will continue to lead and guide them in the direction you have set for them. I thank you for keeping us all and your continued blessings you bestow upon us daily. As we lift our hands up to you and call upon your name to see what you will do. We lift our hands to see what you will do in our lives of those who call on the name of the LORD! Praise God with me by lifting your hands to see what God is going to do.

Back