What are you "Thankful" for today 4/25/24

Hello my Heavenly Father. Thank you for waking me up this morning feeling good. Thank you for my good breakfast and for providing me my medications. Thank you for my husband and for waking him up this morning. I thank you for being my Jehovah Jireh (my provider). Thank you that we have funds in our account to pay our bills. Thank you for our home Jesus and thank you for our vehicles that we can get where we need and want to go. Thank you that we have food to eat. Father, thank you for all that you do for me and my family. I thank you for my mother who is still with us. Father, I thank you for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for keeping us, protecting us, guiding us and loving us. Thank you for the lessons you teach us. I thank you for forgiving us. Father, if I have said, thought or done anything not pleasing in your sight; forgive me. Father, I thank you for the blind who can see, the lame who can walk, the deaf who can hear, the hungry you have fed and the homeless you have sheltered. Father send your Holy Spirit to comfort those who has lost a loved one or dear friend. Comfort them dear Lord. I lift up the lost to you Father. That they may hear your words of truth and say, "yes." They will confess with their mouth that they are sinners and in need of a Savior. They will confess that Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that He came to earth, died on the cross for their sins and was raised on the third day. "This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it: (Psalm 118:24). Thank you for today Lord. Thank you for all the blessings you will bestow upon your children this day. Thank you for blessing those who are sick to be healed. Thank you for all you've done and are doing in the lives of your children. I lift up my CFS family to you. I don't know what their needs are but you do. Thank you that I have lifted them and all my brothers and sisters in your hands. Our Heavenly Father, our Sovereign King, King of King and Lord of Lords. I don't know the needs but you do. What better hands to be in than the God who has the whole world in His hands. I love you Lord.

Let's praise the Lord together with the "Best Worship Songs"

Back