What Are Your Health Concerns?

Hello brothers and sisters;

I don't know if this is a health or mental concern. When I dream it's usually chaos.

For example, I always have dreams of arriving at Church but before service starts everything is disorganized.

Or, if my wife and I are planning a trip everything is disorganized and it seems to take forever to catch the plane, train or automobile.

Then when I wake up after 6 or 7 hours I'm still feeling somewhat tired. I hope it's not sleep apnea.

Can anyone relate to this?

God bless
everyone.
My dreams are the opposite. Everything runs smoothly in my dreams but its waking life that is most disorganised.\😬

Maybe thats one of your fears hiding. But with me I have ADHD and actually thrive in an environment that is disorganised. Its orderly, but probably not to everyones standard.

one day you might catch me in your dream running around with all the disorganised people smiling and tidying everything up 😇

I am generally healthy, however I am objectively over-weight (my BMI is around 27). I guess this isn't a huge concern by itself, however it can lead to other more serious illnesses. I am trying to lose weight.

Hello Wan;

As we age our overweight can affect our organs, heart, lack of circulation, etc...Develop discipline in your eating diet. The moment you feel comfortably full, stop eating. Water and hot tea is a great balance in your eating diet.

I exercise by lifting weights, situps, two forms of butt exercises totaling about 15 minutes and producing a sweat in the evening. Because in the morning you won't feel sluggish.

You don't have to "body build" like the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) or Arnold Schwarzenegger, but exercise just enough to keep your body toned.

Most important, above all, Wan, pray and ask God to guide you in what you put in your mouth and exercise so you can serve the Lord physically (besides spiritually.)

These are simple suggestions and they work because I have held this discipline for years to keep my weight down due to my type II diabetes.

We're all praying for you, Wan. Strive to be number Wan! 😎👍

Bob

My dreams are the opposite. Everything runs smoothly in my dreams but its waking life that is most disorganised.\😬
Maybe thats one of your fears hiding. But with me I have ADHD and actually thrive in an environment that is disorganised. Its orderly, but probably not to everyones standard. one day you might catch me in your dream running around with all the disorganised people smiling and tidying everything up 😇

Hello Via;

So the next time I dream about Church I will know you're amongst the disorganized but at least I know in Church you are faithfully "tidying" every week.

😎 lol!

As we age our overweight can affect our organs, heart, lack of circulation, etc...Develop discipline in your eating diet. The moment you feel comfortably full, stop eating. Water and hot tea is a great balance in your eating diet.
I use to work as a vetinarian assistant, and the vet would tell his client with the chubby dog, "Ma'am, poochy doesn't get fat breathing air". I guess his bedside manners weren't the best. lol

Last edited:
Hello Wan;

I exercise by lifting weights, situps, two forms of butt exercises totaling about 15 minutes and producing a sweat in the evening. Because in the morning you won't feel sluggish.

You don't have to "body build" like the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) or Arnold Schwarzenegger, but exercise just enough to keep your body toned.

Most important, above all, Wan, pray and ask God to guide you in what you put in your mouth and exercise so you can serve the Lord physically (besides spiritually.)

These are simple suggestions and they work because I have held this discipline for years to keep my weight down due to my type II diabetes.

We're all praying for you, Wan. Strive to be number Wan! 😎👍

Bob
That is such a nice sentiment, thank you Bob.

Back