what comes around goes around

smellycat

Account Closed
what comes around goes around

john straightened the road for jesus,jesus walks in straight lines.satan tried to twist scripture against jesus.i don,t want to go around this place.from the bible it tells you evil profits.God shines on both good and bad,also our wealth is stored in heaven .so were does this statement come from ,is it satan punishing our sins knowing that we will find our God.justifying our peril.?

satan never punishes for sin.....mmmm,seems to remind me how bad i was before saved and tries to lower me.i call that punishment.:jesus-sign:

satan never punishes for sin.....mmmm,seems to remind me how bad i was before saved and tries to lower me.i call that punishment.:jesus-sign:

Yah, but Smellycat, you have to resist those thoughts, knowing that they don't come from God. All of us have things from the past before we were saved that we are not proud of but if you think all our sins are wiped clean when we accepted the Lord never to be remembered and the Lord says they are gone as far as the east is from the west.

Knowing that it is satan who wants to torment us and tell us that we are no good and God does not love us , I would suggest that you get on your knees and pray and these thoughts will flee from you as you resist the devil. This is what he wants to do to Christians, but we have Jesus now and he is greater than the devil.

Psalm 103:12
as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

It would seem as thge devil loves to tempt and then beat up with condemnation- just doing his job I suppose

Back