What could God be telling me?

Are you sure you it was Lev 14?

I hesitate to say anything because I don't interpret dreams. I have always understood exactly what my dreams mean. Mine are personal revelation to assist me.

But...I think you should read Ex 14

Absolutely.
I remember I kept asking if there was a verse. I kept getting “Leviticus 14, Leviticus 14”.
It was clear as a bell, but now that you mention it, the two do sound alike.
I’ve been wrong before.

Then the next week when I got the vision of a thumb… that was somewhat of a confirmation, but I also believe there is more to it than that. I don’t know if it was my thumb, or someone else’s, but since I had the first vision, one staff who was in the vision has gone to Richards for deliverance and the second staff in the vision is scheduled to go for deliverance next month. God is definitely doing something here… I just don’t know what. I’m a “I want to know” kind of guy.

I will read Exodus 14 tonight though.

And don’t be so hesitant. It is God that is in you that’s who would interpret a dream. You should let Him try sometime.

Blessings
Dean

What were you asking God to show you? I mean, what was the purpose of wanting to have a vision?

I wasn’t asking God for anything other than “What do you want to tell me God”. I just still my mind and it happens. Most of the time I get visions when we are praying for other people. Usually it’s quick and just one vision and I seldom know what it means. I just tell the people what I saw and tell them they should pray and ask God what it means. I tell them if God tells me anything, I’ll let them know.

There was no specific question. Just letting God tell me what He wanted to tell me.

I don't understand any of dream interpretations either, Ginger, but it is the last days and God uses people in different kinds of ways.

Dean, it does sound kinda' weird to get into stuff like this so deeply, especially if a person came from a background of cults and witchcraft. Then it almost sounds wrong. But, it talks in the Bible about in the last days, men will dream dreams and young men will see visions, etc. And I know you are a seasoned Christian, so I do believe in what you have studied and that He is using you in a special way.

I think I'm just jealous because I rarely dream at all, and if I do, I can't remember them afterward. But, Ginger, you sound as if you have a knowledge of dreams also, in a different way. It would be an interesting study, but only if God was directing you into it. Thanx for the thread.

I don't understand any of dream interpretations either, Ginger, but it is the last days and God uses people in different kinds of ways.

Dean, it does sound kinda' weird to get into stuff like this so deeply, especially if a person came from a background of cults and witchcraft. Then it almost sounds wrong. But, it talks in the Bible about in the last days, men will dream dreams and young men will see visions, etc. And I know you are a seasoned Christian, so I do believe in what you have studied and that He is using you in a special way.

I think I'm just jealous because I rarely dream at all, and if I do, I can't remember them afterward. But, Ginger, you sound as if you have a knowledge of dreams also, in a different way. It would be an interesting study, but only if God was directing you into it. Thanx for the thread.

Hab 2:1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

He said he will “watch” to “see” what God will say.
If he was watching to see what God will say, he must have been looking for a vision.
You should keep a pen and paper at your bedside and every night ask God to give you a dream. Keep asking every night and see what happens.

And remember, and angel appeared to Joseph in a dream telling him to take Mary as a wife.
The wise men were warned by God in a dream not to return to Harod.
And angel appeared again to Joseph in a dream warning him to flee to Egypt.
In another dream, he was told Harod was dead.
Then in another dream he was warned and they went into Galilee.

So you could say that God used dreams to communicate to help keep Jesus safe.
I would say dreams are pretty important sometimes and the New Testement starts out with several dreams.

I hear that 1/3 of the bible is about dreams and visions that people had. That’s a lot.

God didn’t say He “might” give us dreams, He said He “will” give us dreams. As long as they are from God and we give Him all the glory, it’s all good.

Absolutely.

And don’t be so hesitant.

Blessings
Dean

For what it's worth.....
Who am I said:
The first vision… I saw the left side of an alligators head with his left eye blinking.
I think this is Egypt during the time of the Exodus

Who am I said:
The second vision… I was standing in the kitchen of one of the houses for work. I saw one staff’s face, and then two other staff standing in the dining room.
These are the people being led out

Who am I said:
The third vision… I saw a big wave. Probably 20’ high or so. Then there was a dragon flying over the wave as it moved across the water.
The wave is worldly obstacles standing between us and God. The dragon is of course satan's resistance.

The thumb is yours.

Of course these are just my thoughts.

Ginger

I think I'm just jealous ..........Ginger, you sound as if you have a knowledge of dreams also, in a different way. It would be an interesting study, but only if God was directing you into it. Thanx for the thread.

You may be jealous, but you are correct. This is a very risky thing to do. devils masquerade as angels. I would not do what Dean is doing - at least not the same way. I am not trying to pass judgment on Dean's group. I am not there and really have any idea what's going on. I say this because some people are very impressionable and people can convince themselves of things that are not real. That is why it is dangerous and anyone reading this thread should be aware.

My dreams I do not ask for. The only knowledge I have is that God can and does speak thru dreams to some people. I have only ever had one vision. It looked very real - so real, I'm sure others would have seen it anyone else had been around. I made up my mind never to tell anyone but ended up doing just that. After telling, I realized the purpose of the vision.

Ginger

Back