What did Christ commaned you to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Christ commaned you to do?
I am 23 years a believer. And two years a believing believer. Theres a difference.
So what did Christ commaned us to do and do you do it?

Last edited:
You asked! Here is my best answer. These are my study notes for teaching this subject.

Discussion of each individual one would make a great follow on study to this question.

In these lessons we have the commandments of the New Testament. In First John we are told How to know if we are in Him:

With all I know and can do I try to obey HIS My JESUS, LORD and KING!

http://revsre.blogspot.com/2011/07/keep-my-commandments.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remove that long drawn out copy and paste post. Should have just provided a link to it instead of making us scroll all the way down.

Could you elaborate for us? :) Thanks for a long post the one I was looking for I eventully found.

*7. "Heal the sick"* *Matt 10:8* I believe there are far more than this for healing scripture not sure why there are missing.
Any way this one will do . So if its a commandment Why dont Most Christians do it?

Could you elaborate for us? :) Thanks for a long post the one I was looking for I eventully found.

*7. "Heal the sick"* *Matt 10:8* I believe there are far more than this for healing scripture not sure why there are missing.
Any way this one will do . So if its a commandment Why dont Most Christians do it?
Word, I believe as you do with the healing but you can't just focus on it. Jesus commanded us to do a lot more as well. It seems you have an agenda to just focus on one command from Jesus. You aren't going to force this belief on others by beating them up with it. Most Christians do believe in healing, just not the view the Word of Faith people put out.

I have no idea who the word of faith people are. And there is not just one healing scripture. You say most believe healing I would disagree with that.
What I think you mean is . If you ask does God heal today most would say yes. I know that. But ask if they believe God wants to use them and you will find it no for the most. If you were correct why do we not see many people healed. Because very very few Christian believ healing. You said you believhealing. Ok when did you last lay hands on the sick? The sick are every where. There are mountian of people needing set free. If you layed hands on the sick and seen them healed its awsome. It is almost hard to see anything else. When you see God work through you all these other commandements are easy. The more you see the love of Christ move in you . Its amazing. What did Christ do? He went about and healed them all. Doesnt tell you about Him doing the other commandements that were mentioned here. He told us to do what He done. And most dont believe it.
Word says These sign shall follow those that believe. I know these signs now follow me. They never follwed me for the first 21 years. Because Back then I begged God to heal people. Today I command as Christ commmanded. Begging God never got one person healed in 21 years. Commanding sickness to go did work in the last two years. I so I think we are talking about different things. But please tell me if I am wrong. Thanks for your input.

I have no idea who the word of faith people are. And there is not just one healing scripture. You say most believe healing I would disagree with that.
What I think you mean is . If you ask does God heal today most would say yes. I know that. But ask if they believe God wants to use them and you will find it no for the most. If you were correct why do we not see many people healed. Because very very few Christian believ healing. You said you believhealing. Ok when did you last lay hands on the sick? The sick are every where. There are mountian of people needing set free. If you layed hands on the sick and seen them healed its awsome. It is almost hard to see anything else. When you see God work through you all these other commandements are easy. The more you see the love of Christ move in you . Its amazing. What did Christ do? He went about and healed them all. Doesnt tell you about Him doing the other commandements that were mentioned here. He told us to do what He done. And most dont believe it.
Word says These sign shall follow those that believe. I know these signs now follow me. They never follwed me for the first 21 years. Because Back then I begged God to heal people. Today I command as Christ commmanded. Begging God never got one person healed in 21 years. Commanding sickness to go did work in the last two years. I so I think we are talking about different things. But please tell me if I am wrong. Thanks for your input.
Jesus also commanded us to make disciples of all the nations. He also said to raise the dead, have you raised the dead lately? Are you going out and making disciples of all the nations? I said in my last post with you that I agree with you on healing. That is, we have the authority through Christ to command sickness to leave us. We have the authority through Christ to command a cripple to stand up and walk. Holy Spirit gives us this power, but we need to believe and have faith that this will happen along with the person we are healing. Jesus didn't go into His home town because they lacked faith and knew they wouldn't be receptive to His teaching. Do I go out and heal people? That is between me and God and the people I have contact with. If you are into healing people because it makes you feel good then you are only edifying yourself and your works is dead.

Jesus also commanded us to make disciples of all the nations.

Amen indeed He did, and as you lay hands on the sick and they get healed you tell them who did it. People have said to me thank you. and I say I never did anything. Jesus healed you because he loves you. There for you give them the kingdon instead of telling them about it. What one is more real? I tried telling about the kingdom for 21 years. People are more willing to listen to what they can see. Because we are carnel. We beleieve only what we see hear and touch,feel,taste.

He also said to raise the dead, have you raised the dead lately?
Amen Again indeed He raised the dead. He also told us to do the same. I have attempted to raise the dead from distance. I have never been close to a body to pray, but I will get the oppertunity someday Obviously. And I will take it. So that my answere to you. Did you see my question ?

Are you going out and making disciples of all the nations?

And I certianly reaching and taking every opportunity to reach and teach, and lay hands on the sick, thats why I am in here. I now live to share Christ. I live it daily, I love Him and want nothing more than to reach the lost. I love it. I am no longer asahmed to share His name.

I said in my last post with you that I agree with you on healing.

know you did But if you thought the same way I do about healing why would you be trying to teach me. Not a question just a point.

That is, we have the authority through Christ to command sickness to leave us. We have the authority through Christ to command a cripple to stand up and walk. Holy Spirit gives us this power,

Yes perfect this is scripture. Thank you agreed. But we are only agreed on this part.

but we need to believe and have faith that this will happen along with the person we are healing.
No the person praying or laying on hands is solely responsible for the faith. If thats the case You are saying Jesus never healed unbelievers. That in incorrect. Jesus healed them all. No where did He ask what there position was. And clearly in scripture there were people all over that were healed and were in sin and unblief. Sin and unbelief are rthe same any way. Makes no difference.

Jesus didn't go into His home town because they lacked faith and knew they wouldn't be receptive to His teaching.

No Jesus did go to his home town, found here. They werent all receptive to His teaching. Some were and got healed others never went for healing because they never believd Him. SO they never got healed.

. 1And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 2And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands? 3Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. 4But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

Do I go out and heal people? That is between me and God and the people I have contact with. If you are into healing people because it makes you feel good then you are only edifying yourself and your works is dead.[/QUOTE]

So why do you think you should keep your testimonys to your self, but you want me to tell you, if I rasied the dead. I share all my testimonys. You have to do what you think is correct.

. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

So there is room for us to come together and share the full gospel and work together. Gods amazing.

Were all works in progress. Thats whay I never raised the dead yet. But I tell you this. Its my daily prayer for my Church to see it. And Glorify the Father.

Ok so you mention in your introduction you listened to a man that changed you. May I ask who this minister was?

So you have God at YOUR beck and call.

You just said..........." But please tell me if I am wrong".

OK....You are wrong! I am sure that you love the Lord with all of your heart but somewhere along the path of your growth in Christ you have crossed a few wires together and it seems to me that YOU are now in charge and not God.

By your own words you have placed yourself above everyone else and that my friend IS NOT WHAT CHRIST taught.

Amen indeed He did, and as you lay hands on the sick and they get healed you tell them who did it. People have said to me thank you. and I say I never did anything. Jesus healed you because he loves you. There for you give them the kingdon instead of telling them about it. What one is more real? I tried telling about the kingdom for 21 years. People are more willing to listen to what they can see. Because we are carnel. We beleieve only what we see hear and touch,feel,taste.

Amen Again indeed He raised the dead. He also told us to do the same. I have attempted to raise the dead from distance. I have never been close to a body to pray, but I will get the oppertunity someday Obviously. And I will take it. So that my answere to you. Did you see my question ?

And I certianly reaching and taking every opportunity to reach and teach, and lay hands on the sick, thats why I am in here. I now live to share Christ. I live it daily, I love Him and want nothing more than to reach the lost. I love it. I am no longer asahmed to share His name.

know you did But if you thought the same way I do about healing why would you be trying to teach me. Not a question just a point.

Yes perfect this is scripture. Thank you agreed. But we are only agreed on this part.

No the person praying or laying on hands is solely responsible for the faith. If thats the case You are saying Jesus never healed unbelievers. That in incorrect. Jesus healed them all. No where did He ask what there position was. And clearly in scripture there were people all over that were healed and were in sin and unblief. Sin and unbelief are rthe same any way. Makes no difference.

No Jesus did go to his home town, found here. They werent all receptive to His teaching. Some were and got healed others never went for healing because they never believd Him. SO they never got healed.

. 1And he went out from thence, and came into his own country; and his disciples follow him. 2And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands? 3Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him. 4But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. 6And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.

Do I go out and heal people? That is between me and God and the people I have contact with. If you are into healing people because it makes you feel good then you are only edifying yourself and your works is dead.

You said.........
"Amen Again indeed He raised the dead. He also told us to do the same. I have attempted to raise the dead from distance. I have never been close to a body to pray, but I will get the oppertunity someday Obviously. And I will take it".

NO SIR. He did NOT tell you to raise the dead. Read the Bible. He told His disciples to do that not YOU and me.

Mark 16:14-15
14 Afterward he appeared to the ELEVEN themselves as THEY sat at table; and he upbraided THEM for THEIR unbelief and hardness of heart, because THEY had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. 15 And he said to THEM".

IF...IF you had that gift, why wouldn't you just go to a hospital and wait there for death to come to someone. Better yet just go to a morgue or funeral home. There are plenty of dead people there.

To be honest and I am trying not to be mean spirited here, but people such as yourself really drive me nuts. IF you truly had the gift of healing and raising the dead, why are you not going from hospital to hospital doing what you claim.

If you had the time to post such an outrageously long post on this thread you had the time to go to a hospital and heal the sick there instead coming up with some kind of excuse about their faith etc.

The Word of God says that Jesus came to "seek and save the lost". Your only concern seems to be the healing of people. Have you ever led a lost person to Christ that they could be saved.?????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back