what do christians do for fun on free time ?

What I have done is to write a little history page on each ship I have made. When the grand kids come over we spend time talking about what happened and why and what each ship did. They ask me what this gun did and what that tower is for and so on. It has become quite a teaching moment and They do not know it but I am teaching them history and there will be no more battleships made so this way someone remembers.
That´s really great. History is very important!

I garden.
Have just got back into writing poetry and short pieces.
I like dancing too.
And singing.
And reading the Bible and other books, especially memoir, gardening books, and cookbooks.

It looks like we have a lot of readers here. :)
I read a lot, write, listen to music, play the occasional game etc.

Yeah! It's so addicting, i just can't stop it, and you're writing as well, nice! You tried to published it before?
No, I'm not that good! I used to run a forum similar to this one, and I had an area where some of the writers could post their work, and I would put a devotional up there as the Holy Spirit led me to write.

No, I'm not that good! I used to run a forum similar to this one, and I had an area where some of the writers could post their work, and I would put a devotional up there as the Holy Spirit led me to write.

That' great, i have an app in my phone of devotionals, written by other people, i hope i can read yours, someday!

I love reading too. I am reading a book called "Seeking God's Heart which was a confirmation present. I enjoy reading the Bible both on my own and in my study group.

I enjoy films (most recently The Theory Of Everything).

I love spending time with my family, especially my one year old grandaughter.

I also really enjoy helping out at monthly services at my church for local adults with learning difficulties.
Sharon

I love reading too. I am reading a book called "Seeking God's Heart which was a confirmation present. I enjoy reading the Bible both on my own and in my study group.

I enjoy films (most recently The Theory Of Everything).

I love spending time with my family, especially my one year old grandaughter.

I also really enjoy helping out at monthly services at my church for local adults with learning difficulties.
Sharon
It sounds like we have enough readers for a book club! :) I love spending time with my family as well. My son got married last year and my daughter is getting married this Saturday. My time with them is precious.

That is awesome that you are helping those with disabilities. I know it is a blessing for both them and you.

Hang out in this awesome forum Called Christian Forum Site
Watch teaching DVDs
Look at boats
Play with boats
Fish from boats
Talk about boats
Dream about boats
Now all of this does allow for God to be in it and to share Jesus as well.
Hey Jesus said some of His best stuff from a Boat....
Hey did I say Boats ?

Hang out in this awesome forum Called Christian Forum Site
Watch teaching DVDs
Look at boats
Play with boats
Fish from boats
Talk about boats
Dream about boats
Now all of this does allow for God to be in it and to share Jesus as well.
Hey Jesus said some of His best stuff from a Boat....
Hey did I say Boats ?
I'm surprised you're not a lover of boats. ;)

Back