What do u guys think?

Well, at work what I do is call clients and check up on their work progress and notate everything. This one client was an elderly minister, I stayed on the phone with him longer than I should have. 30 minutes to be exact...
But he told me something really encoruaging( we got on the subject or god ..I know its not professional..I thank God is was just me in the office at the time)

He told me about soulmates, some that knows you so well and compliments, he asked me if I ever met anyone like that..and I told him just my friend I talk and he said if you put God first..he'll bring that person he has destined for you along...

And I was kinda blown away because that was on my mind...as you can see by the thread I created not too long ago...its just like wow,God answered my prayers through this man... Because I am somewhat concerned about a mate...

But I'm just astounded because its like wow God is really paying me some attention and listening... For this reason alone I will and need to redecorate myself to God because he hears me and 95% of the time uses others to answer my prayers..

But it just made think wow .God is good,because I prayed that there be someone for me some nights ago...and here's my answer. Amazing.

God is really something else.

However, I started to experience anxiety at work... I'm just an anxious person and have been since I got home...yet I'm still think about what that man said and how good God is.

I defintely need to go back to church.Bc God is worth it.., He's worth everything <3

Bc of that little incident...I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna continue to preserve myself for the God has for me and not be reckless ...

I really appreciated that moment I really did.

That's Awesome my Sister!
That there phone call was a Divine Appointment and no accident.

Remember you have an enemy the devil who is working 24/7/365

This means you know he will try and take away any joy or encouragement you get even if it was a divine appointment such as you had.

Don't give up and always remember, God loves you and desires the best in your life.
Congratulations on the job too.
Blessings
FCJ

This means you know he will try and take away any joy or encouragement you get even if it was a divine appointment such as you had.

Don't give up and always remember, God loves you and desires the best in your life.
Blessings
FCJ
Amen. Amen! I to5ally agree bc when I called this client prior he wouldn't answer the phone lol. But he's a great man, a minister and has been to revivals. I need to go to one.

Blessings
FCJ
Oh and thanks about the job. Its a really nice one.

Back