What do you know about prayer?

Free time is more for children and the very rich.
I have just turned 60 years of age this January. I have been widowed for about 20 years. I have been Spirit-filled with the Bible evidence of praying in tongues for 18 years now, since 1st December 1996. I start the day with half-an-hour of praying in tongues. I make my own espresso coffee, black with sugar.
I live with my three adult sons; Kerry, Dylan and Blake (who has autism). Along with two cats, two dogs, and three fish tanks of tropical freshwater fishes. Then there is the kitchen sink, the washing machine, the lawnmower, the garden (3/4 acre block), the animals, and my kids are always needing help with something or other. None of them are Spirit-filled, and I grieve for them.
Then there are Revival meetings Tuesday nights and Sunday afternoons. Preparing a Word talk when asked to do so. Bible reading...
Three days a week I volunteer my time at a local community centre.
And I spend time on the computer doing all manner of searching and reading; even chatting to a 12 year old on Christian Forum Site. (y)
I even manage to go to bed and get some much needed sleep. :sleep:
You live a Spirit-filled life (y)

I have just turned 60 years of age this January. I have been widowed for about 20 years. I have been Spirit-filled with the Bible evidence of praying in tongues for 18 years now, since 1st December 1996. I start the day with half-an-hour of praying in tongues. I make my own espresso coffee, black with sugar.
I live with my three adult sons; Kerry, Dylan and Blake (who has autism). Along with two cats, two dogs, and three fish tanks of tropical freshwater fishes. Then there is the kitchen sink, the washing machine, the lawnmower, the garden (3/4 acre block), the animals, and my kids are always needing help with something or other. None of them are Spirit-filled, and I grieve for them.
Then there are Revival meetings Tuesday nights and Sunday afternoons. Preparing a Word talk when asked to do so. Bible reading...
And I spend time on the computer doing all manner of searching and reading; even chatting to a 12 year old on Christian Forum Site. (y)
I will also pray for your son.

I will also pray for your son.

Back