What do you think?..

What do you think?..

I was just sitting here and started to wonder about something. Do you think God views us differently AT ALL when a person grows up in a Christian home and lives a good Christian lifestyle all of their life compared to a person who sinned all their life, didn't grow up in a Christian home but is now a true believer and lives the way God wants them to?

Basically I ask this question because the one person will have A LOT less sins than the other person. But if they both repent for all their sins and now live in Christ's name, are they viewed as equal by God? Just curious as to what your thoughts are on this subject.

Take 2 perfect silver spoons. Place one in a protected case and the other dip in mud. Then take both out and clean them and polish them and they are indistinguishable and ready for service.

Seems like our surrounds, belongings, afluence, interaction with the world around us, matters much less.. than whats in our hearts.

Jeanine
Tatter

Take 2 perfect silver spoons. Place one in a protected case and the other dip in mud. Then take both out and clean them and polish them and they are indistinguishable and ready for service.

Excellent way to put it...

When your washed by the blood of Jesus, God basically forgets all our past wrong doings and we're new person in Christ..

Jake

I was just sitting here and started to wonder about something. Do you think God views us differently AT ALL when a person grows up in a Christian home and lives a good Christian lifestyle all of their life compared to a person who sinned all their life, didn't grow up in a Christian home but is now a true believer and lives the way God wants them to?

Basically I ask this question because the one person will have A LOT less sins than the other person. But if they both repent for all their sins and now live in Christ's name, are they viewed as equal by God? Just curious as to what your thoughts are on this subject.

That's a very good question and it made me think of the parable of the workers in the vineyard when some of them put in a whole day and others only a few hours and they were complaining because the others got the same amount of money at the end of the day .

Matthew 20:12
'These men who were hired last worked only one hour,' they said, 'and you have made them equal to us who have borne the burden of the work and the heat of the day.'

So, to me I think Jesus is telling us that we are all equal in His sight no matter if we just got saved or have been saved for many years .

1530776qzwt0kna6q.gif

Back