What Does God Say About.....

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
God blessings to all,

I started this thread a while back and now continuing it. For those who wish to see the previous thread, I have attached the thread.

Saints
What is a Saint?
A little boy was accustomed to attending a church which had beautiful stained-glass windows. He saw that the windows contained pictures: "St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke, St. John, St. Paul," and others. One day he was asked, "What is a saint?" He replied, "A saint is a person the light shines through."
Does God's light shine through you? Christ commands, "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16).
Saint Scriptures:
The Lord Coming With His Saints:
Deuteronomy 33:1-2,
"And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the choldren of Israel before his death. And he said, the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
Jude 1:14,
"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints."
The Lord Gathering His Saints:
Psalm 50:1-6,
"The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah."
The Saints of God:
Psalm 97:10,
"Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."
Romans 8:26-28,
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Proverbs 2:6-8,
"For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. He keepeth the paths of judgement, and preserveth the way of his saints."
1 Corinthians 6:1-3,
"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
God bless,
Godbe4me

My dear friend.........Allow me to post Ephesians 1:1

"Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the SAINTS which are at Ephesus".

Then Philippians 2:1
"Paul and Timothy, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the SAINTS in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi".

SAINTS .....IMHO; are all Christians. We do not have to die to be declared a saint, but instead we believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior!

SAINTS .....IMHO; are all Christians. We do not have to die to be declared a saint, but instead we believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ as our Savior!

AMEN!!

The Will of God
"The Bird and the Butterfly"
A large home had fine plate-glass windows that lookd out on a beautiful garden. A bird outside tried to catch a butterfly that was inside; the bird flew against the window while the butterfly flew up and down trying to get away. The butterfly could not see the glass and expected at every moment to be caught; the bird did not see the glass and expected at every moment to catch its prey; yet the butterfly was as safe as though a wall of stone were between them.
We who are Christians must not forget that the invisible presence of Christ is between us and every difficulty of life. There is nothing that can touch us unless it passes through the will of God in Christ. Our Lord has shown us that we are between His hand and the Father's "...neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand...no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10:28,29). This is why the believer is so sure.
What Is The Will Of God:
2 Peter 3:9,
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
Jesus Christ Doing The Will Of God The Father:
John 6:35-38,
"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Fathr giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cat out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."
John 17:1-4,
"These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do."
Those That Do The Will Of God:
Matthew 7:21,
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven."
1 John 2:17,
"And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
Trying To Understand The Will Of God:
Ephesians 5:17,
"Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is."
What Is In Accordance With The Will Of God:
Romans 8:26-27,
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is in the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."
Galatians 1:3-4,
"Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father."
What Is Not The Will Of God:
Matthew 18:11-14,
"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninty and nine which went not astray. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish."
What Is The Will Of God:
1 Thessalonians 5:14-18,
"Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men. See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
God bless,
Godbe4me

Faith

Donner Atwood, in Reformed Review, writes:
During the terrible days of the Blitz, a father, holding his small son by the hand, ran from a building that had been struck by a bomb. In the front yard was a shell hole. Seeking shelter as soon as possible, the father jumped into the hole and held up his arms for his son to follow.
Terrified, yet hearing his father's voice telling him to jump, the boy replied, "I can't see you!"
The father, looking up against the sky tinted red by the burning buildings, called to the silhouette of his son, "But I can see you. Jump!"
The boy jumped, because he trusted his father.

The Christian faith enables us to face life or meet death, not because we can see, but with certainty that we are seen; not that we know all the answers, but that we are known.

What Faith Comes By:

Romans 10:17,
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

What Is Faith:

Hebrews 11:1-3,
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

What Is Achieved Through And By Faith:

Ephesians 2:8-10,
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

The Lord Being Faithful:

1 Corinthians 1:9,
"God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto fellowship of his Son Jesus Chris our Lord."

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24,
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it."

1 Thessalonians 3:3,
"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil."

The Trying Of Your Faith:

James 1:2-3,
"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."

The Reward For Having Faith:

Matthew 21: 21-22,
"Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive."

Matthew 17:20,
"And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith a a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Service

The folklore surrounding Poland's famous concert pianist and prime minister, Ignace Paderewski, includes this story:

A mother, wishing to encourage her young son's progress at the piano, bought tickets for a Paderewski performance. When the night arrived, they found their seats near the front of the concert hall and eyed the majestic Steinway waiting on stage.
Soon the mother found a friend to talk to, and the boy slipped away. When eight o'clock arrived, the spotlights came on, the audience quieted, and only then did they notice the boy up on the bench, innocently picking out "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."
His mother gasped, but before she could retireve her son, the master appeared on the stage and quickly moved to the keyboard.
"Don't quit--keep playing," he whispered to the boy. Leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part. Soon his right arm reached around the other side, encircling the child, to add a running obbligato. Together, the old master and the young novice held the crowd mesmerized.

In our lives, unpolished though we may be, it is the Master who surrounds us and whispers in our ear, time and again, "Don't quit--keep playing." And as we do, he augments and supplements until a work of amazing beauty is created.

How To Serve The Lord:

Psalm 100:2,
"Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing."

Psalm 2:11,
"Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling."

Serving The Lord:

Deuteronomy 13:4,
"Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him."

1 Samuel 12:24,
"Only fear the Lord, and seerve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you."

Joshua 22:5,
"But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the seervant of the Lord charged you, to love the Lord your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul."

The Reward For Serving The Lord:

2 Chronicles 30:8,
"Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the Lord, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the Lord your God that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you."

What Cannot Be Served Together:

Matthew 6:24,
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Justification
Paying Bills

Every one of us at some time or other has walked into an office to pay a bill---for telephone service, electricity, or some other obligation we have incurred. We hand the money to the teller who counts our money, takes the bill we owe, and presses a rubber stamp upon an ink pad, stamps our bill and hands us a receipt. The company could never collect that bill from us agian, for if they tried to do so, we could produce the receipt and they would know that the matter had been cleared, and that we were free from the obligation forever.
The Lord Jesus Christ walked up to Calvary, which was God's desk for the payment of the bill of our sins. The account was heavy against us, and the Lord Jesus Christ could settle the account by shedding His blood in dying for us.

Justification Coming By Jesus Christ:

Romans 3:23-24,
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."

Galatians 2:16-20,
"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

1 Corinthians 6:9-11,
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sactified, but ye are jsutified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

The Lord Justifying:

Romans 8:33,
"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth."

Those That Are Justified:

Romans 8:28-30,
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified."

What You Are Justified By:

Romans 3:28-30,
"Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by fiath without the deeds of the law. Is he th God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."

God bless,
Godbe4me

The Body
The Three Story Building

We all have seen pictures of the World War II bombings of London, in which the explosion caused the third story of a three-story building to collapse onto the second story. The pictures show large holes gaping in the second-floor walls; we can see the debris of the third floor strewn on the floor below The first story has withstood some of the shock--it still stands--though there are cracks in the walls and it is ultimately doomed to crash.

Thus it was with Adam. His body was the repository of his soul, and above that was his spirit. When sin came into his life, the spirit fell down into the soul; the debris of the two became hopelessly confused so that, as we consider fallen man today, it is impossible to distinquish between the soul and the spirit.

Christ Being Magnified In Your Body:

Philippians 1:20,
"According to my earnest expectation and my jope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death."

Jesus Christ Being The Head Of The Body (The Church)

Ephesians 5:22-23,
"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Jesus Christ Changing Your Body:

Philippians 3:20-21,
"For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

Jesus Christ's Body:

Matthew 26:26,
"And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body."

The Body Belonging To God:

1 Corinthians 6:20,
"For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your bodym and in your spirit, which are God's."

The Body Of Christ:

1 Corinthians 6:15-17,
"Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit."

1 Corinthians 10:16-17,
"The cup of blessing which we bless, it it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakes of the one bread."

The Time When You Are At Home In The Body:

2 Corinthians 5:6-9,
"Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, ans willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him."

What The Body Is:

1 Corinthians 3:16-17,
"now ye not that ye are the tempe of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are."

What The body Is For:

1 Corinthians 6:13,
"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Confessing Christ

In his autobiography, Standing Firm, Dan Quayle, former vice president under George Bush, writes:

Although I had been raised a Presbyterian, my personal acceptance of Christ occurred in a Methodist church on a Sunday afternoon in 1964, when I was seventeen years old. With about fifteen or twenty other young people, I'd gone through an ecumenical Bible study course, one that alternated between the local Methodist and Presbyterian churches. We talked about Christ having died for our sins and the importance of accepting him as our Savior. On this particular Sunday afternoon, our group leader urged each of us to make a personal, open statement about accepting Christ. And in a quiet, peaceful way most of us did. Almost as much as the moment itself, I can still remember how the next day at school we nodded to one another as brother and sister Christians who had publicly professed our faith.

When Jesus ministered on the earth, he called people in public to follow him. Our decision to follow Christ must not remain a secret. Jesus calls us to make a public stand for him.

The Reward For Confessing Sin:

Psalm 32:5,
"I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah."

James 5:16,
"Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Those That Confess Jesus Christ:

Matthew 10:32,
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."

Romans 10:9-11,
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

1 John 4:15,
"Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."

Those That Confess Their Sins:

Proverbs 28:13,
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but shoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy."

Those That Do Not Confess Jesus Christ:

1 John 4:3,
"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."

2 John 7,
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

Who Jesus Christ Will Confess:

Matthew 10:32,
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."

God bless,

Godbe4me

God blessings to all,

I started this thread a while back and now continuing it. For those who wish to see the previous thread, I have attached the thread.

Saints
What is a Saint?
A little boy was accustomed to attending a church which had beautiful stained-glass windows. He saw that the windows contained pictures: "St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke, St. John, St. Paul," and others. One day he was asked, "What is a saint?" He replied, "A saint is a person the light shines through."
Does God's light shine through you? Christ commands, "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven" (Matthew 5:16).
Saint Scriptures:
"And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the choldren of Israel before his death. And he said, the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints."
"The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself. Selah."
The Saints of God:
"Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked."
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
"For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. He layeth up sound wisdom for the righteous: he is a buckler to them that walk uprightly. He keepeth the paths of judgement, and preserveth the way of his saints."
"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
God bless,
Godbe4me
God blessings to all,

Saints
What is a Saint?
Saint Scriptures:
The Saints of God:
God bless,
Godbe4me

Is not the following one proof of being called a "saint" when "the mystery that had been hidden for ages" is revealed to a Christian?

Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

What could be this "mystery?"

God bless,

The mystery, please see Eph. 3:2-9. First, yes, the scripture that you speak of is proof of being called a saint. The mystery is that through the gospel, the Gentiles are now heirs together with Israel. We are now members of one body and now share in the promise of Christ Jesus.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Patience

Some years ago a speedboat driver who had survived a racing accident decribed what had happened. He said he had been at near top speeds when his boat veered slightly and hit a wave at a dangerous angle. The combined force of his speed and the size and angle of the wave sent the boat spinning crazily into the air. He was thrown from his seat and propelled deeply into the water ---so deep, in fact, that he had no idea which direction the surface was. He had to remain calm and wait for the buoyancy of his life vest to begin pulling him up. Once he discovered which way was up, he could swim for the surface.​
Sometimes we find ourselves surrounded by confusing options, too deeply immersed in our problems to know which way is up. When this happens, we too can remain calm, waiting for God's gentle tug to pull us in the proper direction. Our "life vest" may be other Christians, Scripture, or some other leading from the Holy Spirit, but the key is recognizing our dependency upon God and trusting him.​

Being Patient:

Romans 12:10-12,
"Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer."

1 Thessalonians 5:14,
"Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men."

Hebrews 10:36-37,
"For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry."

The Patient In Spirit:

Ecclesiastes 7:8,
"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning therof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit."

The Reward For Patience:

Luke 21:19,
"In your patience possess ye your souls."

What Teaches Patience:

Romans 15:1-4,
"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written. The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me. For whasoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."

What Works Patience:

Romans 5:3-4,
"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope."

James 1:2-3,
"My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience."

God bless,

Godbe4me

Back