what does it mean to be saved?

what does it mean to be saved?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

We are truly blessed, for God is loving and perfect and wants us all to be saved. Bless his name.

To be saved is in essence to be 'called out'.

By faith we are saved. What is faith? I believe faith is the exhibition of belief - if I believe in Jesus Christ, I live my life according to his words.

Faith is a process. Belief builds faith, faith in turn enables us to become what God wants us to become.

God bless you all on your journey.

I think the Strongs definition brings out the meaning nicely:
G4982
σώζω
sōzō
sode'-zo
From a primary word σῶςsōs̄ (contraction for the obsolete σάοςsaos, "safe"); to save, that is, deliver or protect (literally or figuratively): - heal, preserve, save (self), do well, be (make) whole.
Thank You Jesus for deliverance, thank You Jesus for protection, thank You Jesus for healing, thank You Jesus for preserving my soul till the day of Your coming, thank You Jesus for making me whole !

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

We are truly blessed, for God is loving and perfect and wants us all to be saved. Bless his name.

By faith we are saved. What is faith? I believe faith is the exhibition of belief - if I believe in Jesus Christ, I live my life according to his words.

Faith is a process. Belief builds faith, faith in turn enables us to become what God wants us to become.

heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

hope in who... God's promises

Thank you! God bless you too! :amen:

Back