What God wants for you!

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
B

Boanerges(Inactive)

What God wants for you!

Heb 10:10
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Heb 10:11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:
Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Heb 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Heb 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified- now it is up to us to accept this fact and walk it out by faith- as you take a single step in faith God moves on your behalf and faith is strengthened- then you take more, now you are really starting to believe- this causes a hunger for His Word- you read His Word and you begin to think differently- you are becoming renewed in your mind and faith is stronger than ever now, you must have more of Him.You begin to realize that His Word is truth and you can walk boldly into His presence- you began to feel welcomed like a son and in your love for Him your life takes on a whole new meaning- you become a living expression of His will for your life and a source of life to others around you- you are learning your calling a son ( or daughter ) of the Most High- now you carry His presence into every situation you are involved in, His wisdom permeates your thoughts, His power permeates your words and God is free to move in and thru you- it is now time to bear much fruit for the Kingdom of God and it is your greatest pleasure to do so! You are growing past your childhood:
Gal 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
Gal 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
Gal 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Gal 4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
No longer bound by rules and regulations you are now walking just as Jesus did upon this earth - following only what your Father speaks to you and working not in your strength but by the awesome power of His Holy Spirit as He flows in and thru your spirit- now out of your innermost being begans to flow rivers of living waters- His Words, His grace, His life,His love, His strength are flowing thru you in ever greater measure as you finally come to matuirty in Christ and your faith is strong , no longer confident in your own abilities but knowing that you can do all things thru Christ who strengthens you- this is your calling- this is who you are created to be- let us take those steps of faith togeather

Back