What Happens To Us When The Universe Is Gone?

According to some scientists, in 1 trillion of years, the universe will die and disappear, but what will happen to us? Will we still live in Heaven eternally, or will the Heaven be gone too and God will create a new Heaven? If so, will we be moved to the new Heaven too? :/ I am scared about my far future... Is Heaven inside this universe, or outside the universe? At least God existed, exists, and will exist always, even without Universe...

Will we always live eternally in Heaven after we die, or will our souls die and disappear too like the universe in 1 trillion of years?

Will we always live eternally in Heaven after we die, or will our souls die and disappear too like the universe in 1 trillion of years?
Heaven is forever, the old universe will disappear.
Revelation 21
New Living Translation (NLT)

The New Jerusalem
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

What do scientists know? We know that we will live forever with God. What is more important than that?

Revelation 22:1-6 (NLT)
Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 It flowed down the center of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.
3 No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. 4 And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. 5 And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

6 Then the angel said to me, “Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true. The Lord God, who inspires his prophets, has sent his angel to tell his servants what will happen soon.”

:cautious:
I like thoughts like this. It is exciting to think of seeing the universe disappear. How will mankind survive :ROFLMAO:.

However...God speaks to us with our vocabulary in the Bible. When He says 'we live for eternity', it is eternity. Not 1 000 or a trillion years. When scripture says 'He does not lie', it means He does not lie. It doesn't mean God says the truth 90% of the time. When it says He spoke thing into existence, it means that.

Worse case scenario we will fly around in nothingness until He decides to speak another universe into existence :X3:.

Isaiah 62:22 - "As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me," declares the LORD, "so will your name and descendants endure.”

Romans 8:21- “…that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.”

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Whether a restored/renewed creation or a brand new creation it will be glorious…no more chronos (linear time passing into decay, no more tears, pain…pleasure and joy in the eternal now) Hallelujah! Christ in you is the eager expectation of that glory!

In His love

brother Paul

Worse case scenario we will fly around in nothingness until He decides to speak another universe into existence :X3:.
You mean that we will literally fly in just blank, or that we will stop existing too including our souls?

And how will hell be still there even though it's in the inner core of Earth?

Think spiritually not worldly. Heaven is not necessarily up and hell isn't necessarily down (I may be wrong so someone please correct me if that's the case).

According to some scientists, in 1 trillion of years, the universe will die and disappear, but what will happen to us? Will we still live in Heaven eternally, or will the Heaven be gone too and God will create a new Heaven? If so, will we be moved to the new Heaven too? :/ I am scared about my far future... Is Heaven inside this universe, or outside the universe? At least God existed, exists, and will exist always, even without Universe...

What does God say about it?

John 11:26 (NLT)
Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die.

Revelation 21:3-4 (NLT)
I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them. 4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

Revelation 22:3-5 (NLT)
3 No longer will there be a curse upon anything. For the throne of God and of the Lamb will be there, and his servants will worship him. 4 And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. 5 And there will be no night there—no need for lamps or sun—for the Lord God will shine on them. And they will reign forever and ever.

Simply believe God's word and your questions will be put to rest.

Back