What In Yhwh's Name?

This article is a hard read, but it's good and leaves one with a new responsibility.

Here toawaken those who are still in spiritual darkness to the truth; of who they are and who the Creator is and what his *NAME* is????? It is no longer a secret cause these are the last days and prophecy is being fulfilled for such a time as this... When speaking in reference to the Creator, I do not use "The LORD". This is a title that was substituted for His true name, Yahweh. A close examination of the third commandment will reveal that this tradition is wrong. When speaking in reference to the Messiah, I do not use the name "Jesus". I restore this to His true name Yahuwshua because Jesus was never His real name.
The title "God" I restore to "Elohim" because the word God is a mistranslation of the Hebrew word Elohim. Elohim means "Mighty One(s)". God also happens to be the name of an idol mentioned in scripture. God - the Hebrew name of Fortune, a Babylonian false deity, documented in every Strong's Concordance in its Hebrew dictionary at #1408/1409. I don't call him Jehovah for this reason:
(Yâ-hwéh speaking to Bâvél the whore)the Mother of all religions(The Vatican) 11. “ But there shall come upon you an evil you didn..t know was being sought diligently, and it shall fall upon you, a VICIOUS ENGULFING RUIN you are incapable of covering up, and it shall come against you suddenly, a rushing devastating tempest you did not understand!” [see Howshë....á 8] ”
Zeus's image has been adopted by Christianity as being the image of "Jesus", hence the name of the anointed falsifier means "Vision of Zeus" in Hebrew. These false mighty ones for which the lying scribes have written their scriptures for are: Zeus - the chief demon of the Greeks Bá..al - the Hebrew name of Greek Despotes, Latin Domine, Spanish Señor, and English Lord. It means controller, owner, possessor, binding husband. Yâ-hwéh does not want us to call Him this (Hosea 2:16). Zeus (Diós) is identified in Revelation (Disclosure) as being Satan, since the altar to Zeus in Pergamon was called the Throne of Zeus, and the same was called the throne of Satan by Yâhuwshúa.. in Rev. 2:13. “But you are the ones who forsake Yâ-hwéh, the ones misplacing the mountain of My pureness, the ones lining up unto the God [Fortune distributor], a meal, and the ones pouring out a drink offering for the Money [Destiny], wine with preservatives: So I will destine ye for the sword and ALL OF YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE Beast-to-be-slaughtered, for I addressed, but you did not respond, I spoke the word, but you did not listen attentively; and you made the Evil One in My eyes and you chose what displeased Me: Due to this, my Sovereign Yâ-hwéh says: See My bondmen: they will eat, but ye, ye will go hungry! See My bondmen: they will drink, but ye, ye will go thirsty! See My bondmen: they will rejoice, but ye, ye will be ashamed! See My bondmen: they will sing from the joy of the heart, but ye, ye will cry out from the anguish of the heart, and ye will wail from the brokenness of the spirit. And ye will leave your name for a curse-word for My chosen ones, and the Sovereign Yâ-hwéh will put you to death, but for His bondmen, He shall be called another name, that the one invoking blessing on the earth will bless by the True Mighty Ones, and the one taking an oath on the earth will take an oath by the True Mighty Ones, because the past troubles will be forgotten, and indeed they will be hidden from My eyes, because look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and the former things will not be remembered, and they will not come to mind.” ” [Yshá..Yâhuw 65: 11-17]
Yahuwshua is the Covenant name Yahweh gave to his people and the world in place for their deliverance from a sinful state caused by the fallen angel known as Azazel in Occult circles, but Lucifer in Church buildings. This is four Hebrew letters (Yod, He, Waw and He) called the "Tetra". The four characters are the four Hebrew letters that correspond to YHWH and are transliterated IAUE or Yahweh. Yahweh is the name of the Almighty Father in Heaven that people commonly call "The LORD" or "God". The reason we see "LORD" and "God" in our bibles is because of a Jewish tradition that the name Yahweh was not to be spoken for fear that the name be blasphemed. However, the scriptures declare that His name should be exalted (e.g. Ps 68:4) and the third commandment forbids this practice. The Preface of some bibles will admit why they change His name. Nearly all will cite tradition and familiarity as the reason. This, I believe is wrong. Sometimes people pronounce the tetra as "Jehovah". But Jehovah could never be the right pronunciation. On this notion, the name of Yahweh is used in reference to the Heavenly Father because in the scriptures we are told to praise, exalt, bless, love, teach, preach, anoint, assemble, believe, give thanks, honor and call on His name.
ZkharYâhu (Zechariah) 6:11-12 is a prediction of what the name of the Branch was going to be. Yâhuwshúa.. Ben-Yâhuwtsâdâ..q is what you will find there in the Hebrew if it were properly pointed as it is in some editions. Ben-Yahuwtsadaq means "Son of Yâ-hwéh's Righteousness", a fitting name since the Father is His Righteousness. The Masoretic texts have "Yehowshua.. Ben Yehowtsadaq" since they didn't want anyone to say "Yâhuw" and "take the name in vain", since "Yâhuw" = "Yâ-hwéh" in a different verb tense. Jewish scribes did this lying substitution in all names beginning in "Yâhuw". Strong's Concordance fell for this Jewish scribal lie (Jer. 8:8-9), documenting it in their Hebrew dictionary in #3091. Names which ended in "-Yâhuw" stayed intact since beginning readers would not read merely the suffix and violate their commandment. [See what the REAL third commandment says!] Examples are NetanYâhuw, EliyYâhuw, ZkharYâhu, Ysha..Yâhuw, etc. "Yahshua" is a false name, since "Yah" is an incomplete rendition of the name, and it is abundantly clear that the name prophesied in Zechariah 6:11-12 has a Waw letter within it. Those who profess this name often spell the name without any vowel points in order to keep their assemblies in ignorance, since there is no way YHW Sh.. can spell "Yahshua" (YH Sh.., a name which does not exist in scripture). Are you someone in one of these groups who say this? Challenge anyone in your assembly to spell it in Hebrew with vowel points (pointed Aramaic square script) for you. Then when they can't, remember you read it here first! Yod - Produces a "Y" or "I" sound. ה Heh - As a Hebrew vowel letter it can produce the "Ah" (like in #8283 "Sarah"). ו Waw - Also called "Vav". As a Hebrew vowel letter it can produce an "oo" (u) sound like in #7307 Ruach. ש Shin - Produces the "sh" sound. The following "oo" sound is indicated by a vowel pointing but Deut. 3:21 and Judges 2:7 actually gives us another "waw" after this letter, proving the "shu" pronunciation as valid. This is why Strong's 3091 gives 2 possible spellings (see above lexicon graphic). This also eliminates "Yasha/Yahusha" and "Yahoshea/Yahushea" as being possibilities. ו Waw - Again, produces an "oo" (u) sound as in #7307 Ruach. This is the ignored letter in the pronunciation "Yahusha". The fact that this spelling exists in the scriptures proves that the Messiah's name cannot be "Yahusha." ע Ayin - Silent without a vowel point but indicates an "ah" sound at the end of "Yahushua".
Why it's Yahuwshua and not Yahshua... By the same token, "Yeshua" is also a false name, since it cannot possibly be the name written in Zechariah 6:11-12. "Yeshua" is the nickname given to "Yehowshua.."'s by the racial Jews, since that scribal lie has no meaning itself in Hebrew. It is this "Yeshua" nickname which was used by the Greeks to transliterate into Iesou/Iesous/Iesoun, the name used in the Greek NT. This name contains no reference to the Father, and Yâhuwshúa.. said He came by the name of his Father. It, however, has secretly been designed as an acronym for a shameful Jewish conspiracy---LOOK! "Yeshua" (or Yeshu wsy) happens also to be a Jewish conspiracy to make the true name of Yâhuwshúa.. forgotten! http://www.yourarmstoisrael.org/editorials/what_did_yahshua_call_his_father.htm The "Toldoth Yeshu", is a rabbinic anti-gospel document dating back to 400 CE, with clear linguistic connections to Matthew's ORIGINAL Hebrew gospel. This indicates that while full of added lies and blasphemy THAT "TOLDOT YESHU" USED THE HEBREW MATTHEW as its base text. The TOLDOT YESHU nevertheless is full of accusation and mockery as we nevertheless find some startling confirmations of John 17. ACCORDING TO "TOLDOT YESHU" OR THE TALES OF YESHU, Messiah's original name was [Yâhuwshúa..]. When He "became a heretic/lunatic", His name was changed to Yeshu. Yeshu is made up of yemach shemo[w] [w]ezichro- "May His name and memory be erased." The first three letters form yud,shen,[waw] or YSU. [Hebrew Gospel of Matthew p.207 quoting Babylonian Talmud Sanhedrin 43B.]This is why TRUE BELIEVERS who do not want to identify with the mockers of our Messiah, REFUSE AND SHOULD REFUSE THE BLASPHEMOUS TALMUDIC MONIKER OF YESHU OR YESHUA. It is not the Aramaic contraction, it is the devil's contraction and the name of mockery TO THIS DAY by unbelieving Judah Wowwww!!!!! Amazing isn't it, how all these names were put into Yahweh's original word cause of the hate of the scribes and pharisees towards Yahuwshua. I believe they did this after he came back and did more miracles after his ascension for 30 more years. See how this foolish scribes thought they would get away from the blasphemy of his name in every book... These religious leaders are the ones who killed him in the first place cause they could not handle the truth!!!!!

So many uninformed people use Yah instead of Yahweh cause that is what was written in their bibles, not knowing the 4 consonants of YHWH is YaHWeH instead of YAH. Throughout scripture in the old covenant it states several times that He is the way, making it Yahway not Yahuwah, Yahovah, Yehowah, Yahwah, or any other name. Yahuwshua also states that he is the way also, so what does that really mean. Let's search the scripture to find this out? Psalm 18:30 As for the Mighty One('El), his *WAY* is perfect: the word of Yahweh is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. Psalm 25:8 Good and upright is Yahweh: therefore will he teach sinners in the *WAY*. Psalm 25:12 What man is he that feareth Yahweh? him shall he teach in the *WAY* that he shall choose. Proverbs 10:29 The *WAY* of Yahweh is strength to the upright: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity. John 14:6 Yahuwshua saith unto him, *I AM* The *WAY*, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto Yahweh, but by me. Yahweh had a body and an earthly name he gave himself. John 10:30 I and Yahweh are *ONE*. John 14:9 Yahuwshua saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? he that has seen me has seen Yahweh; and how do you say then, Show us Yahweh? John 6:36 But I said unto you, That you also have seen me, and believe it not. I changed father to Yahweh since I believe the pharisees and Sadducees lied about Yahweh's written word. Jeremiah 8:8 How do you say, We are wise, and the law of Yahweh is with us? Lo, certainly the lying pen of the scribes has made it falsehood. John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. These are the TARES amongst The WHEAT!!!! Not only does Yahuwshua say that he is the way, he also says *I AM*... Genesis 28:13 And, behold, Yahweh stood above it, and said, *I AM* Yahweh your Mighty One of Abraham your father, and the Mighty One of Isaac: the land whereon you liest, to you will I give it, and to your seed; And your seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and you shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in you and in your seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

his name is Jesus to me....call on his name to be saved
when you see a demon, do you call on Yeshua or Jesus?

in fact all these -facts- and teachings about Zeus or Ge-Zeus are all works of devil to make people phase out the word Jesus.
everyone knows the name Jesus, you either believe in that name or not.

the Jesus is pronounced GeZeus in english. but pronounced different in other languages:/

Oh, Here's the source.
Actually, the closest we know His name to be is Joshua, but to distinguish it in the bible, they translators used Jesus.
Also, the "Name" is in reference to the authority and character. Greek Onoma is the reference for you.

Just FYI

Blessings,

His servant

please do not look into that site.
sites like that may act as if they follow the bible but they are there to confuse and contradict the bible.

If Jesus is a false name, wouldn't Yeshua appear to us and tell us "you are saying my name wrong man>:/"
he hasn't done so therefore that site is false doctrine.

I have been looking into the True/Real Baptism and it has nothing to do with Water. I have constantly prayed about this that Jesus and Holy Spirit to show me the truth, if I am wrong from my understand that he should rebuke me. Then i started having stronger faith in what I believe. For me having strong faith, if I am wrong then surely Jesus/Holy Spirit will tell me I am wrong. Why should he tell me I am wrong last minute? or condemn me for the teachings I know without correcting me?

In Nigeria, Jesus Christ is pronounced J-SU KRIS-TI
Which is exactly the same way it is pronounced in India
therefore all these garbage nonsense about GeZues or trash are all false doctrines in order to lore people away from saying a name that can save! MAJORITY knows the name Jesus Christ, is well known establish and linked to Christain.
So why should groups of people start saying they discovered the truth, that is not his name but he's name is Joshua,YHWHW etc

there was one time I was having sleep paralyses and I quickly called on Jesus Christ and immediately it stopped and I was awake. It felt so weird, and crazy that I was ALMOST drifting into sleep paralysis.

website like that I won't trust, same goes to
www.jesus-is-savior.com
Good site...but has many information wrong, therefore it cannot be accurate.

xino,

Let me clarify something, ok?
After 40+ years of calling out to God, Lord, LORD, Jesus, etc, i don't think it will change for me.
That said, i think it is important for us to realize even at a base level there is and has always been agendas to
as you put it "lure people" from the truth.
When i read this article it bore witness with my spirit and i don't normally post ANYTHING from websites on forums.
The word "name" is always in regard to character and authority, so when you called on Jesus' Name, what you were doing from your belief, was calling on His authority and were healed as a result.
We read nowhere of Jesus saying in the name of Me, do we?
We do however consistently see the power/authority of God working through Him at His Word.

i mostly presented this site for those who are really into "names" of God or Jesus, as there is a lot of information out there as you said.
But you cannot argue with what this site says about the missing oo and wah sounds from the Hebrew equivalent
when transliterating.
For instance, one of my closest friends is an Israeli by the name of Moshe Elyahu (Moses Elijah)
He makes clear that whether it is Elijah, Jeremiah, Zechariah, the same usage of "vowel sounds" are present.

Blessings,

His servant

Back