What is Love ?

What Is Love ?.Love is an Object of Affection.
Who is Love? GOD is LOVE. Stated in ( 1John 4:7 to 8 ).
Therefore, as a Christian, you are a product of LOVE. But if you do not Love others, it simply means that You do not know GOD.
Who should I love and how do I love?. God First, and the second is your neighbors, as written in ( Mark 12:29 to 31).
Who is my Neighbor?. Everybody is your Neighbor.
Yes! Everybody, including your ENEMIES, says the word of God in (Matthew 5:44).

That is why your forgiveness matters most to Christ Jesus. Just as He forgave His enemies, even while He was still hanging on the Cross of Calvary and writhing in excruciating pain .
He wants you too to do the same thing to everybody each time you are being hurt by someone as stated in ( Colossians 3:13 and Ephesians 4:32 ).
Remember that you can't show love to others if you do not forgive.
So, your forgiveness must come first.
WHY should I forgive someone who ruined my life? Someone who hurts me so badly & stole away my joy?
Yes! You must forgive because you too need to be forgiven by GOD, as written in ( Matthew 6:14 to15, and in Mark 11:25 to 26) because no one is without sin, as found in ( Ecclesiastes 7:20, and in Romans 3:23 ).

Besides, unforgiveness will affect your relationship with the Holy Spirit, and could hinder your prayers from being answered.
Lack of forgiveness may put you in a spiritual prison by blocking your blessings, if you refuse to forgive others.
So, please let go of all offenses and pain of the past today, FORGIVE and be FREE.
Remember! You grieved the HOLY SPIRIT each time you hold grudges against someone.
● Remember, LOVE is a commandment Jesus Christ gave us in ( John 13:34 to 35, and in chapter 15:12 to13).
● Remember, LOVE is the fulfillment of the law, stated in( Romans 13:10).
● Remember, LOVE is the GREATEST ( 1 Corinthians 13:13).
● And Remember that LOVE will cover a multitude of our sins as written in ( 1 peter 4:8).
Therefore, LET LOVE LEAD in your daily life that you live.
Please, read these Bible Verses to help you understand more on how to love like Christ Jesus. (1 John 3:4 to 19), and (1 John 4:7 to 13, and verse 20 to 21).
Stay strong & bless in the Lord by remembering this verse always ( 1 John 4 verse 16 ). which says, " so we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love, abides in God, and God abides in him "
Please, share this message with your friends & everyone around you to help them grow in the Love of JESUS Christ.
May God bless your days on Earth until you return Home to Him in Jesus's name, Amen 🙏. Shalom!

Back