What is your favorite "cute" memory of your child?

What is your favorite "cute" memory of your child?

Every parent has memories that make us smile! Perhaps you have one favorite. Would you take a moment and share it with us?

With my daughter it's something silly but when she was little she always called strawberries strawbedries and it still makes me smile when I think of it. That and when we were pregnant with Hunter, she ALWAYS wanted a piggyback ride. I told her I couldn't because I was having a baby. Well the day finally came when Hunter arrived and we called Emily to tell her the good news. We said "Emily - you have a baby brother!" She paused a minute then said "Does that mean I can have a piggyback ride now?" (She was 3 1/2 at the time).

One of Hunter's moments was Christmas Day 2004. He had asked Santa for a Jeep over and over and over. Christmas morning there was the Jeep under the tree! He crawled in it and opened the rest of his presents IN his jeep!

My girls are still in the "cute" phase now. One just turned 1 yr old and the other is almost 10 months. We have a lot of cute stuff happening every day. I guess it's discovery time. Some of the cutest things are when Faith, my oldest runs really fast toward Grace and gives he a big sisterly hug while squeaking like a bird. Or when Grace pulls the sheet that we have on the floor in their play room over her head and starts laughing like crazy under it.

Laura:)

My son came in the other day in a hurry. (He's 6) I asked him what he was doing as he ran into the bathroom. He said "I'm getting a towel for Andrew (his friend)". I said " Why does Andy need a towel?" He was quiet. I repeated my question to more silence. Finally I called his name and said "Awnser me!" He replied "I'm Thinking".

I spent the rest of the day chuckling.

A few months ago, my 3 yo daughter was lying next to me about to fall asleep, and reached up and took my face in her hands and said, "Mommy, your my best friend." Talk about melting your heart!

Another recent 'cuteness' was when my 5 yo daughter (who is VERY outspoken) asked me a question, and then said, "Mom, do you know why I asked you that?" I said no, and she said, "Because sometimes, you know things."

It also never ceases to strike me as totally adorable when my 5 yo uses words and phrases like "apparently" and "according to my mother."

A few months ago, my 3 yo daughter was lying next to me about to fall asleep, and reached up and took my face in her hands and said, "Mommy, your my best friend." Talk about melting your heart!

Another recent 'cuteness' was when my 5 yo daughter (who is VERY outspoken) asked me a question, and then said, "Mom, do you know why I asked you that?" I said no, and she said, "Because sometimes, you know things."

It also never ceases to strike me as totally adorable when my 5 yo uses words and phrases like "apparently" and "according to my mother."

LOL!! That is too funny!

Back