What Love Is NOT!

The modern mantra of the world is that love is acceptance, affirmation, and even celebration of almost anything and anybody, no matter what is at stake.

To the world, love means to accept someone's claims, actions and attitudes without question, no matter how harmful those claims, actions and attitudes may be to the very soul of the one who is demanding that acceptance and affirmation. The world hates moral absolutes, and therefore the application of those absolutes against all that it wants.

Have YOU encountered this on the streets, in the hallways, or even at your jobs?

Love is NOT affirmation of everything another is demanding affirmation.

You know, I was wondering the other day if Jesus preached acceptancešŸ˜

So, growing up in the tail end of the hippie era under a labour government, we could do almost anything. We were free. We could be who we wanted to be. There was no one there to question it. Music always has been a force for letting your guide down. So to speak.

Even my parents were accepting of all the stuff out there( well, my father was always distrusting of the gay community) but he went along with the rest of the culture anyway.

Only thing I regret is that they werenā€™t stern enough to guide us like this guy.

Bet heā€™s a stern but powerful force in his family.

šŸ˜‡

We see in all the inconsistencies and total reversals of true love in the world corrupted to such a grotesque level that I often find myself wondering why the Lord doesn't just pull us up out of here right now, and torch it all.

The Lord's immeasurable patience is indeed something to behold, and keeping us in constant awe of Him.

MM

Back