what to do when you're lonely?

sometimes i do that, but oftentimes, i just want to cry and let nobody knows about it, coz i have to be strong, my siblings and people around me, look up to me and knows me to be brave and strong!..

I had my best friend to turn to, but now she's married, i can't bother her that much! And other people close to my heart are far away from me...

I seriously believe that sometime God allows us to be alone with no friends in sight to draw us closer to him....I guess its his way of saying HEY!! I am always here and waiting to talk...just start speaking.:)

Jesusreigns...that's beautiful!

If we were always happy, always surrounded by loving friends, always content...what would we learn? God can put obstacles before us to bring us to Him, to make us weak and see how strong He is, see how badly we need Him in life.

Thanks for that, Jesusreigns...

I seriously believe that sometime God allows us to be alone with no friends in sight to draw us closer to him....I guess its his way of saying HEY!! I am always here and waiting to talk...just start speaking.:)
Thank you, I was about to say that.....sometimes people will not be around just to have time with the Master of the Universe......so when lonely speak with God.......

normal

we are not made to be alone but we need alone time to be with God.
It is Ok to feel like cring just know that it is just that a feeling.
For We walk by faith not by sight. Satin works on us by our 5 physical sense. The spirit is of God Keep in mind you are a spirit having a human ex·pe·ri·ence. Get close to the Holy spirit Pray in touges. it edifies you 1 Corinthians 14:4
He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.
GOd Bless:pray:

I kinda know how you feel. I'm social, I have a lot of friends who I can talk to, but none are Christians, its hard when you don't have someone to share your faith with, or someone to pray with you when you're lonely.

But thats the beauty of the Internet too. In cases when I am feeling lonely, or sad, I can spend time on the internet forums. Usually they start out just random talking, but on most I've found friends who I talk to on MSN. The Internet is great for that. Keep postin on these boards, post on other boards (religious or not) and you'll find people who you click with, and then have somoene to talk to online, if you can't bother your other friends at that time.

Bear with me... I'm not usually very encouraging, but I'm trying.
John said:
Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
Isn't that awesome? The Father, the Son, and the Spirit have made their home with you.
You're never really alone.

Back