what would you like cfs do to make the site better.

smellycat

Account Closed
what would you like cfs do to make the site better.

i will start this with,i would like more scriptual threads,and learning from them.we seem to be bypassing scripture.

I agree with you fully
I for one do not care who it hurts when we're talking about truth and scripture. I will stand for the truth that is in Christ Jesus before worldly respect.

I also would like more options in the option section for customizing our account appearance lol :D like we can change colors, style, etc =) would be really amazing!
I also would LOVE a delete button for private message hehe
i know we have one ! but I have to always go down and click the drop down menu, It would be great if we had a button "delete" :D what do you think guys :)?

I agree with you fully
I for one do not care who it hurts when we're talking about truth and scripture. I will stand for the truth that is in Christ Jesus before worldly respect.

I also would like more options in the option section for customizing our account appearance lol :D like we can change colors, style, etc =) would be really amazing!
I also would LOVE a delete button for private message hehe
i know we have one ! but I have to always go down and click the drop down menu, It would be great if we had a button "delete" :D what do you think guys :)?

Ramsey, you can customize your profile page: http://www.christianforumsite.com/profile.php?do=customize

About the delete button, I'll have to suggest that to the forum software developers.

on another site there is a bible refrence page so you don,t need to go of the site to check bible passages out.that would be cool.:)

maybe have a music section,so we can put background music on while reading the threads to get us in the spirit.:)loads we can do.

You really have to go beyond the main forums and search the whole site more. CFS has a lot of interesting things that Jeff has added. Please make sure to check it out. :)

I am a happy camper here and for me there is already toooooo much . Lots of stuff going on and I can't imagine any improvements.

12.gif

Back