What's for dinner?

This was dinner last week, Tri-tip, grilled Santa Maria style, Santa Maria style Pinquito beans (made with pink pinto beans), fresh 'shrooms and homemade Texas toast,

May I suggest for your Chow Mein sauce,

marinate 1 lb of chicken cut up into bite size pieces in 2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce, 1 Tablespoon of light Soy Sauce and 1 Tablespoon of dark Soy Sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese five spice and 2 Tablespoons of rice alcohol for a couple of hours.

I've got a few minutes before my next rendezvous, so here ya go Where, always help a brother in need,

the secret of Chinese cooking is using a wok with very high heat,

1. In the wok heat to boiling some water with chicken broth added, when boiling add Chow Mein noodles, bring back to boiling and cook 3-4 minutes until tender, remove noodles, dump water, dry wok, add oil and coat sides of wok, heat oil to shimmering add cooked noodles and fry 3-4 minutes stirring constantly, remove from wok and set aside.
2. Clean wok, add oil, with high heat heat to shimmering, add marinaded chicken, stir very little (too much stirring will cause meat to become watery), just to brown chicken then cover with lid, cook 3-4 minutes until tender and done (I use a instant read meat thermometer chicken is safe to eat at 167°), remove chicken from wok and set aside.
3. Clean wok, add oil, with high heat heat to shimmering, add green bok choy, julienned carrots and onions, stir fry in hot oil for 3-4 minutes, cover, add a little water and some sliced Chinese sausage, steam until carrots are crunchy, add cooked chicken and a handful of raw shrimp.
4 Mix 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch with a small amount of cold water and add to wok, stir the veggies from bottom up until well mixed, during this time taste the sauce, does it need more soy sauce, if so add a little light or more oyster sauce, when shrimp have turned pink they are cooked, turn off wok.
5. Plate up the noodles and add the chicken and veggies on top.

Bon appétit,

Gene

This was dinner last week, Tri-tip, grilled Santa Maria style, Santa Maria style Pinquito beans (made with pink pinto beans), fresh 'shrooms and homemade Texas toast,

May I suggest for your Chow Mein sauce,

marinate 1 lb of chicken cut up into bite size pieces in 2 Tablespoons of Oyster Sauce, 1 Tablespoon of light Soy Sauce and 1 Tablespoon of dark Soy Sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese five spice and 2 Tablespoons of rice alcohol for a couple of hours.

I've got a few minutes before my next rendezvous, so here ya go Where, always help a brother in need,

the secret of Chinese cooking is using a wok with very high heat,

1. In the wok heat to boiling some water with chicken broth added, when boiling add Chow Mein noodles, bring back to boiling and cook 3-4 minutes until tender, remove noodles, dump water, dry wok, add oil and coat sides of wok, heat oil to shimmering add cooked noodles and fry 3-4 minutes stirring constantly, remove from wok and set aside.
2. Clean wok, add oil, with high heat heat to shimmering, add marinaded chicken, stir very little (too much stirring will cause meat to become watery), just to brown chicken then cover with lid, cook 3-4 minutes until tender and done (I use a instant read meat thermometer chicken is safe to eat at 167°), remove chicken from wok and set aside.
3. Clean wok, add oil, with high heat heat to shimmering, add green bok choy, julienned carrots and onions, stir fry in hot oil for 3-4 minutes, cover, add a little water and some sliced Chinese sausage, steam until carrots are crunchy, add cooked chicken and a handful of raw shrimp.
4 Mix 2-3 teaspoons of corn starch with a small amount of cold water and add to wok, stir the veggies from bottom up until well mixed, during this time taste the sauce, does it need more soy sauce, if so add a little light or more oyster sauce, when shrimp have turned pink they are cooked, turn off wok.
5. Plate up the noodles and add the chicken and veggies on top.

Bon appétit,

Gene
Yum yum yum! I've been eating blackened salmon for the last few days. Someone here got me hooked!

Last night I had salsa; a recipe I got from some crazy person. I also hit the bottle hard...perrier that is. I seem to have a carbonation fixation. I also had a side of spree (the candy) and a protein shake. Probably one of the more odd meals I've eat recently.

Had some wheat pasta last night with organic spicy marinara. I also had a side of broccoli mixed with mushrooms and tiny shrimp with some cajun seasoning on top, yum yum.

Back