What's for dinner?

I need a non-meat appetizer recipe for the Blackhawks game this evening...ready...GO...
Sour cream with cream cheese and a packet of taco seasoning
aaahahahahahahehehehehe don't forget the blue sheep dip
sheep4.jpg
and mix with cream cheese and stuff it in a Jalapeno x12 then batter n fryem fast, Wa Laaaa Appetizers :)

I had a nice thick porterhouse steak literally buried beneath caramelized Onions and caramelized Mushrooms. No pepper or chilie allowed in my kitchen. What fantastic flavours are released when they don't have to compete with adulterants:cool:

Your killin me hehehehe
Yep, you're hungry now aren't ya? Go ahead, admit it. :p

Course, that bacon part on my burger sort of precludes me from saying anything about forbidden foods in the Bible. ;) Pork is forbidden.
I don't eat it that often but there are times when I crave BLT's. I'll have to start shopping for the vegan bacon I guess.

But I still don't eat crab, shrimp, or lobster. And no, lobster have a shell fin, but not scales. That's still big biblical nono. Besides that, crab are the worst thing you can eat. Do you know what they eat in order to produce that meat in their body that you eat?

Ick! Lets's put it this way, sewage is at the top of their menu. :sick: I never liked eating crab nor lobster because of having to murder the poor little things when they're bought fresh.

Hubby bought a bushel of crabs once and put them in the sink to wash them off and then left them there while he finished prepping the pot.
There I am crying like a baby apologizing to a sink full of blue crab.:ROFLMAO: They're all holding their little arms up with their claws open ready to defend against the great predator looking down on them. Until they realized that predator was weeping like a baby. I kid you not, I petted each one of them as they sat there and watched with closed claws. :( Then I left the house because I couldn't stand the fact he was making crab dinner for him and my mom.

Murrrrrderrrrr! :p
Yep, I'm weird.

Back