What's for dinner?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yes I know what they eat. I been a fisherman all my life:D I've been in the NW most of my life and all n dwn the west coast.

Yep, you're hungry now aren't ya? Go ahead, admit it. :p

Course, that bacon part on my burger sort of precludes me from saying anything about forbidden foods in the Bible. ;) Pork is forbidden.
I don't eat it that often but there are times when I crave BLT's. I'll have to start shopping for the vegan bacon I guess.

I usually have the same meals as my parents and as they are vegetarian, that means no meat for me most of the time. Bacon is probably the most common thing I have when I do eat meat. I've not come across any attempts at a vegetarian version?

For burgers, for a few years now, I've preferred Quorn burgers to ones made with beef. At least I do with one possible exception. I've not had one in a while but I find there can be something nice about the ones you get from a van parked on the roadside served in a roll with fried onions.

I usually have the same meals as my parents and as they are vegetarian, that means no meat for me most of the time. Bacon is probably the most common thing I have when I do eat meat. I've not come across any attempts at a vegetarian version?
Morningstar is a good Veggie bacon brand. They have lots of options for meat alternatives. Taco meats, hamburger, etc..
(LINK Veggie Bacon Brands)

For burgers, for a few years now, I've preferred Quorn burgers to ones made with beef. At least I do with one possible exception. I've not had one in a while but I find there can be something nice about the ones you get from a van parked on the roadside served in a roll with fried onions.
Good food wagons are hard to find. But when you do they're worth it.
And they do quite well too. There aren't any such things here. Small town and all.

Morningstar is a good Veggie bacon brand. They have lots of options for meat alternatives. Taco meats, hamburger, etc..
(LINK Veggie Bacon Brands)

It seems that Morningstar did have a streaky bacon product on sale in the UK but they withdrew it. Still it's got me looking and to my surprise I've found even Quorn do one. I'll get a pack next week (our weekly shopping was done today) and give it a try.

Good food wagons are hard to find. But when you do they're worth it.
And they do quite well too. There aren't any such things here. Small town and all.

I'm in a rural area but I'm pretty much on a main trunk route. Heading west on the main road, there's one about 3 miles from me that seems to do very well.

BRING IT! MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks a bit on the skimpy side tho. Need more taters and veggies :) O n a couple .....5 more shrimp LOL

That's not all of the meal. It was one plate of several plates. It was on a cruise ship I was on a couple of weeks ago.

I might not be able to wait for dinner, but with Summer approaching I'm going to have lots of Pineapple and Banana sandwiches. Maybe a little passion fruit pulp added to jazz them up a bit.

I don't know about tonight. I'm heading back to my place later today, so I'm probably not going to eat anything for dinner.

But tomorrow, I'm making Meatball Chili!

I cooked Chicken Fried Rice the other day for lunch and my parents :)

I am a very simple cook. In fact, I barely know how to cook, but people like what I cook.
Tonight, we are having baked salmon, corn on the cob, salad, deviled eggs, and fruit juice.

Back