When Did You First Realise You Were Going To Die?

I've always known to some degree what death was. But I'm not scared of death anymore because now it will be a new beginning, and eternity will be waiting for me! But God still has things for me to do, I'm not happy about death, and I try to avoid it.

It was explianed in post # 5. Discussion works by reading what others posts. It is also a claim a 4 year old can grasp that needed no explanation. So clearly discussion with you needs to be dumbed down to 12 IQ or so....or as is to be expected with 99% of atheists, not taken seriously. Zero sincerity or truthfulness in any of your posts is to be expected.

This is post 4.
Still waiting an explanation.
Please re-read post # 5, 7 and 10. If that doesn't help, go stare at yourself in the mirror and think of the stupidity of expecting our Creator to end such a special creation when He has the power keep you.

Please re-read post # 5, 7 and 10. If that doesn't help, go stare at yourself in the mirror and think of the stupidity of expecting our Creator to end such a special creation when He has the power keep you.
Are you calling me stupid.

That doesn't sound very Christian.

Back