When I came to Jesus

Psalm91

Inactive
When I came to Jesus

I was a Christian all my youth, then my mother died in 1983, I was 17. I stop going to church b/c it didn't feel right going without her. I strayed from God and lived a very sinful life. I never blamed God for taking her home but never understood why at her young age (40). God is a jealous God, he took her for reasons I will never know. She was a awesome woman of God. I was watching a preacher on TV saying I needed to be saved, I didn't remember going to church and hearing about being saved, shows how much I paid attention. So I got on my knees asked God for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I never considered me being saved a "Hallelujah" moment but the angels in Heaven were rejoicing and it became one.

June 2006

I never blamed God for taking her home but never understood why at her young age (40). God is a jealous God, he took her for reasons I will never know.

This is a fallen world and death came into the world when Adam and Eve sinned. Jesus came to give abundant life, but the devil is the author of death

John 10:10The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

So I got on my knees asked God for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I never considered me being saved a "Hallelujah" moment but the angels in Heaven were rejoicing and it became one.

And we are so happy you did! We rejoice with the angels, it's worth shouting about and celebrating! :D

June 2006

I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. We can never fully understand God. His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts!

Anyways, I'm glad you came back to God! :)
He's so good and He loves you so much!

I was a Christian all my youth, then my mother died in 1983, I was 17. I stop going to church b/c it didn't feel right going without her. I strayed from God and lived a very sinful life. I never blamed God for taking her home but never understood why at her young age (40). God is a jealous God, he took her for reasons I will never know. She was a awesome woman of God. I was watching a preacher on TV saying I needed to be saved, I didn't remember going to church and hearing about being saved, shows how much I paid attention. So I got on my knees asked God for forgiveness and asked Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I never considered me being saved a "Hallelujah" moment but the angels in Heaven were rejoicing and it became one.

June 2006

Awesome , Psalm91 .... Such a tradedy and yet God had a plan for your life and He never let you go untill you came to Him . Praise God .

Back