When I Invite God In, He Seems To Ignore-- Or Just Not Want To Be Apart Of It.

Idk where my life is headed right now TBH, Im not doing well in school at all..and the job I had I flubbed up on..I feel hopeless.

It seems when i pray God's far away or just doesn't care. yet i see His hand on everyone else's life.. its crazy.. Im really struggling here... but I pray..and now... I don't know what else to do .

I'm sorry about your disappointment and sadness about things, yet I know that as you lean in on Jesus, pray and then WAIT on God, He will move things for you. As you obey Him, and step out in faith in things you are believing for, He will bless you with more and more favour.

Blessings, pancakes!

Idk where my life is headed right now TBH, Im not doing well in school at all..and the job I had I flubbed up on..I feel hopeless.

It seems when i pray God's far away or just doesn't care. yet i see His hand on everyone else's life.. its crazy.. Im really struggling here... but I pray..and now... I don't know what else to do .
Pancakes, :) Have you ever noticed when you are thinking about the Lord with all your heart you can sense his presence with you?
This is not some weird thing that happens. What is really taking place is you have come into his presence. Your presence is now in his presence. This could be called coming to the throne room of grace. There are some scripture that have been misunderstood, it is these..

2Co 5:6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:
2Co 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight;
2Co 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

When we are not thinking on the Lord we are actually walking in the flesh, or in other words we have made our home in the body.
We do not want to make our home in the body, but in the spirit!! The Apostle Paul tells us that we are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, as long as we have our hearts and mind set on Him. When we are not thinking on God it feels like we are absent from him, when in reality he is always with us. His presence is always with us, but we find much more joy when we are in presence. We walk by faith, not by sight, so we are more willing to be absent from the body and present with the Lord!!! When you are walking in the Spirit you are always in his presence!!! This is where you will find all your answers, and joy for your life. Set your heart on the things above, because you have died and your life is hidden in Christ in God. When Christ who is your life shall appear you to will appear with Him in Glory.

Back