when men become women and women become men.

so which man gave this woman/man the baby?
[ A comment has been edited out by mod to as it was considered an unsuitable comment for the forum]
some people will do anything to get in the papers.:confused:.that many twists and turns,we know whats going on,but others do not.

This is what I don't get.:confused:

In Oregon, a few years back, they outlawed same-sex marriage. But this woman grows some hair and changes her name...that makes her a man in the eyes of the law? What about the eyes of God?

I'm not asking to start an argument. I'm asking because I can't comprehend. She wasn't finished with her operations, so she was still able to bare children. And yet she's legally called a man? To the point where she is now able to marry another woman?

Confusing.:confused: I hope she reaches out to find Christ before the baby is born.:(

Okay here is what went down....

She is a lesbian. She wanted to get married...marriage for same sex couples is not legal...(maybe the "wife" didn't want people to know she was gay...maybe)...so she gets a partial gender change...hormone injections or pills, and remove breast tissue. Then she goes to court & petitions to be legally a man...wish granted. She never had the operation finished...she still has to sit to do her business. So now she is legally a he, and can freely marry another she.

These lesbians found a loophole in our system and took full advantage of it!

BTW the "wife" couldn't get pregnant, so this is why she is.

The majority of the world doesn't care what God thinks. Nor do they care about "right and wrong'. All they care about is what THEY believe to be right. The only "wrong" in their eyes and minds is that we don't accept sin as normal, or at least we shouldn't.

I was once an autogynaecophilic. IE, I was sexually thrilled by the idea of being a woman. I regard all of this as sin now, and I gladly confess that the Lord Jesus saved me from it. It's all evil crap, but because it was stronger than me once I tried to integrate it in my life. Maybe I would have even gotten a sex change myself, had God not intervened. It was not hard, I feared God and confessed my sin to Him while a christian lady performed a deliverance session to me, and I was liberated from it.

Afterwards I walked away from the Lord and the issue came up again. I didn't dream anymore of being a woman but instead tried to have "normal" sexual fantasies and fantasies of myself sleeping with transsexual women. In a way I tried to fight the sin with another sin. It was foolish, but when you go away from the Lord you get strange ideas. Perhaps these were delusions like the one the bible speaks about it when it says that the faithless are plagued with delusions coming from God.

I returned to the Lord in last autumn, and stopped any sexual fantasizing and masturbation this january, and I don't miss it at all. I would love to kiss and cuddle real tight with a woman who loves me, but I know I may not lust after women. So in the now my sexual issues are resolved.

thank God you are saved,this is a valid point for all to see,this war is spiritual.i don,t think (normal) people understand why they are not being attacked by satan.maybe they should try to get better then they will see.:groupray:

I'm fine being female, though I do have my times when I say, "Goodness, sometimes being a girl is hard!", I'm A OK with how God made me! :D

I think most people feel so. There only are people whose spiritual sex is different from the physical sex. And, when they have a religious background, they often struggle with it. And losing the fight because they an't win the battle. I knew were I talking about.
Because I was transsexual.
I had depressions, became an alcoholic (and felt guilty because of this); . and made two suicide attempts I even got married to cure me of the transsexualism; and made wife and children through this unhappy. This fight lasted for 12 long years. I often prayed to God, read in the Bible for hours, tried to behave like a man. Nothing helped.
First when I accepted the woman in myself, my healing process could start.

all information is inputed into our brains,some do what it takes to (b)e exepted others see there plans and destroy there plans.

It primarily is all about coming through this life. And it is all about never getting ill because of transsexualism and have self hate again. Some of us were Christians before and it was also after the sex change. Others leave the Christianity, because the Christianity so as they had got to know it; they are not accepted just like they are. So it is a task of the churches to handle with it..

I saw a "man" on a TV talk show once (I normally don't watch talk shows, but that one caught my eye.) who had been changed into a woman, got saved, and then got changed back into a man. The end result left him looking rather feminine. I'm curious as to how they replaced what they had cut off. :eek:

Unfortunately, such cases happen again and again. It has two possible causes:
On the one hand, this person can have lied to himselve and the psychologists; and something else standing behind the sex change. And on the other hand what I suspect; his church has not accepted him as a woman. My former church, the LDS, had excommunicated me only because I said that I feel so.

The majority of the world doesn't care what God thinks. Nor do they care about "right and wrong'. All they care about is what THEY believe to be right. The only "wrong" in their eyes and minds is that we don't accept sin as normal, or at least we shouldn't.

What is sin? The dictionary defines sin as leave God. But does anybody leave God who only wants to survive? Preferred to want to it be this one, all transsexual people would commit suicide or destroy themselvesI had not left God after my sex change. For years, I further believed in him. It was the churches which wanted to change me which wanted "to cure" me. I did not need a cure. I was all right with me as I was as a transsexual person!

Back