When will God do as promised

Hello,
I believe God has told me by his word what's going to happen next in my life and it appears to be very big from my point of view. This is from the book of Isaiah in several places. The words go deep into me. They seem to make sense. This has been going on for about 18 months now. However i have no idea how it can happen or how I can make it happen. It brings me to tears as it's so deep.
My question is when will it happen? This has been going on a long time now and its a bit emotionally draining.
Or is it going to happen at all? I could just be reading too much into things.
What should I do? Forget about it and let it happen or not happen?
I've been for prayer about 8 months ago but still no resolution.
What should I do? Its tiring.

Hello Ade in the zone;

God bless you and thank you for sharing. I read your thread. God gave you the Word and 18 months later you're still feeling God has not made His Word obvious.

The first thing you don't want to do is have a troubled spirit. Isaiah was also given the Word from God and it took years for God to make obvious to His servant, and Isaiah's ministry lasted 60 years.

God didn't mess around with broken promises to Isaiah just the same that God who loves you isn't going to leave you hanging either.

I have my own troubles in my heart and will speak with God just the same way you wrote your thread.

Every morning build up your discipline with good morning prayers, step up and give your time and energy to helping others whether small or large, take the time daily to read your Bible and in the evening go into prayer giving Him thanks for everything.

I know this sounds very fundamental but so does this passage from Jesus, 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” - ESV

God is not going to give you a Word, Revelation and then put you in a frenzy. He is going to give you a Word or calling because He loves you and takes you serious.

I'm praying for your situation as well as others who are experiencing the same thing.

God bless you, Ade in the zone, and your whole family.

Hello Ade in the zone;

God bless you and thank you for sharing. I read your thread. God gave you the Word and 18 months later you're still feeling God has not made His Word obvious.

The first thing you don't want to do is have a troubled spirit. Isaiah was also given the Word from God and it took years for God to make obvious to His servant, and Isaiah's ministry lasted 60 years.

God didn't mess around with broken promises to Isaiah just the same that God who loves you isn't going to leave you hanging either.

I have my own troubles in my heart and will speak with God just the same way you wrote your thread.

Every morning build up your discipline with good morning prayers, step up and give your time and energy to helping others whether small or large, take the time daily to read your Bible and in the evening go into prayer giving Him thanks for everything.

I know this sounds very fundamental but so does this passage from Jesus, 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” - ESV

God is not going to give you a Word, Revelation and then put you in a frenzy. He is going to give you a Word or calling because He loves you and takes you serious.

I'm praying for your situation as well as others who are experiencing the same thing.

God bless you, Ade in the zone, and your whole family.
Thanks. I hope it happens soon

Hello,
I believe God has told me by his word what's going to happen next in my life and it appears to be very big from my point of view. This is from the book of Isaiah in several places. The words go deep into me. They seem to make sense. This has been going on for about 18 months now. However i have no idea how it can happen or how I can make it happen. It brings me to tears as it's so deep.
My question is when will it happen? This has been going on a long time now and its a bit emotionally draining.
Sounds wonderful
First thing that comes to mind is 'relax' God is big enough He knows how to get it to you. Most of the time we fuss and stew tring to figure out what we should do. We aren't the ones who started it so we aren't the ones who are going to finish it. We just need to have receptive hearts and say 'here am I'.

Hello,
I believe God has told me by his word what's going to happen next in my life and it appears to be very big from my point of view. This is from the book of Isaiah in several places. The words go deep into me.
Ade, do you mind sharing two or three of those verses from Isaiah?
As far as 'when' will God do as promised? He asks tells us to trust Him, which includes His timing and Wisdom in a matter.

Hi Ade in the zone nobody can answer your question of when will it happen.
I have had dreams from God that have come true, sometimes years after the dream, sometimes weeks after. When it does come true your faith in God is strengthened even more and He guides you what to do.
I realise yours wasn't a dream. Only God knows 'when'.
It is hard to tell if you need to do anything, without knowing what the verses are.
Are you able to share what it is and why you are so worried about it?
God Bless

Hi Ade in the zone nobody can answer your question of when will it happen.
I have had dreams from God that have come true, sometimes years after the dream, sometimes weeks after. When it does come true your faith in God is strengthened even more and He guides you what to do.
I realise yours wasn't a dream. Only God knows 'when'.
It is hard to tell if you need to do anything, without knowing what the verses are.
Are you able to share what it is and why you are so worried about it?

Ok the quotes are isaiah 43 v5-6. Isaiah 49v17-21. Isaiah 60 v4-5.
The quotes are to do with biological children I have that grew up in a different country not knowing who I was as their mother didn't want me to have any access to them. I have no contact details for them.
I've missed some other details out in case they hear of this post.

We will add you and your children to our prayers. I had something like this come up in my life were God showed me what would come to pass, and then it was about 4 years later that it came to pass in an unexpected way. In the meantime my relationship with God grew and I learned a great deal about faith and this way of life.

Hello,

Why not sit down, and wait for God to do what He wants to do instead of worrying/thinking about what you think He is going to do???

Psalm 27:14.........
Wait for the Lord; Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.

Ade in the zone just don't worry. You don't need to do.
God let's you know something is going to happen for a reason.
My thoughts are that it gives you hope, an expecting something good to happen.
It's time given you to feel prepared.
Go about your life feeling happy and when it does happen this will come back to your m9nd. Your faith in God will be even stronger than it is now.
God Bless you.

Back