When you can't obtain deliverance Part 2

When you can't obtain deliverance Part 2

Sorry I wish I could of added that all to the same page but I had to get to church...so here is the rest of my thoughts.

Wanting Deliverence.. means to be sick of failing constantly..your sick and tired of being sick and tired and you want to be completly free from whatever is holding you down or captive.

You must first realise the only one who can set you totally free is Jesus Christ. You must come starving for righteousness, holiness, salvation, and most importantly deliverence.

Being hungry isnt deep enough for God to totally deliver us from anything...I think we spiritually must be starving and thirsty. We cant come half full or half satisfied. God wants to fully 100% fill us with his spirit and with his liberty.

Have you ever heard the song
Come and dine the Masters Calling?
Jesus dosent just want us to nibble or snack on him...he wants us to sit down and dine with him.

John 7:37
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

John 4:14
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Revelation 7:16
They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
So my point in all this is if you are seeking deliverence but can't seem to get 100% delivered maybe you are not hungry enough or thirsty enough for God's deliverence to come free you from your bondage. If you arent aware of your spiritual hunger or thirst for God them ask him to make it known to you. Say lord you know what my bondage is...lord I want to be delivered from this affliction that is tormenting me. Please make me aware of my spiritual hunger for your righteousness. Please increase my hunger for you so that you will be able to completly set me free now and forever.

I ask all these things in your name Jesus Christ
Amen.

I hope this has been a blessing to someone it most certainly has been a blessing to me.:dance:

It's probably been quoted already but just in case:

2Cor12: 7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. 8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Back