Where Are The Animals

A question was tossed at me about the trib. When Jesus come for us ...what happens to the animals, do they come with us?

A question was tossed at me about the trib. When Jesus come for us ...what happens to the animals, do they come with us?

All cats get thrown into the lake of fire for their sins. Still smell pee on my leather sofa from a cat we had 4 years back.
God gave cats 9 lives to get things right, most never do.

All the rest of the animals make it.

However. No scripture denotes any animals coming with us in a Rapture event of the Church.

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
(Isa 11:6-9)

Everything with a name, Jesus name is above that name. Mountains can hear God speak, and so can the animals. Though there is no mentioned of raptured ducks, there is a mention of animals who no longer want to eat you.

Isa 65:19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
(Isa 65:25)

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

I have to assume these animals get an attitude adjustment after all the stuff hits the fan and the new city comes down.

Unless someone has more revelation about this, but this is my understanding so far.

The animal kingdom remains where they are, but during the Millennial Reign, they undergo a major change in nature, as Jesus establishes Himself as King over all, even nature will conform to become what it was created to be in the beginning.

I found this excerpt to be informative:

Animals Become Peaceful

Now regarding the character of the kingdom, the book of Isaiah is rich with kingdom prophecies. In Isaiah 11:6-9 it is revealed that "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea."

First of all, we see that animals that are presently carnivorous, will begin to eat vegetation only, so that the animals will not fear one another or harm people. Many have taken this passage and tried to spiritualize (allegorically interpret) the truth away from it, saying it is not literal. However, not only will all animals literally be herbivores in the future, but all animals once were herbivores, since neither man nor beast ate animal flesh prior to the great flood.

Genesis 1:29-30 "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so."

The Hebrew word "oklah" translated "meat" by the King James Version of the Bible (KJV) simply means food or that which is devoured. Notice that the beasts are neither given for Adam's food, nor for one another's food. Both Adam and the beasts are given the herbs and fruits to eat. So man and beast were all vegetarian. However, God changed things after the great flood

In Genesis 9:2-3 God says to Noah, "And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things."

So the animals began to fear man, because man was given permission to eat the animals. This is also when many animals became carnivorous.

Source: http://www.matthewmcgee.org/millen.html

Well, we know from Jon 4:11 that God has no pleasure in seeing animals suffer, but that they do suffer with mankind, just like children do.

Conclusion: They won't be raptured.

Will kids, babies and mentally handicapped be raptured?

Well, we know from Jon 4:11 that God has no pleasure in seeing animals suffer, but that they do suffer with mankind, just like children do.

Well if they won't you can be happy in the knowledge that you will enjoy eternity without atheists questioning you or kids running around your feet playing, babies crying, looking after the mentally ill and no cat piss ever again.

You've got it all to look forward to. I'm glad I've got the same fate as the animals.

Stop twisting the truth to throw a stone at God. Use all of your brain please.

Animals, babies, kids and mentally handicaped go to heaven but just don't seem to escape suffering on Earth.

Mentally fit adults like you and I, have nobody to blame but ourselves for our eternal home.

Heaven is already populated with animals. We need to be aware that everything on earth is a mere shadow of what is already in heaven---and is perfect and far more superior. Animals have no spirits and so there is no translation of animals. The earth will be populated with its own kind, and heaven with its kind.

I really hope there are animals in heaven. I mean, I don't know why there would be but I love animals. I have a really soft spot for them in my heart. Honestly, I prefer being around my pups than most people.

"Will kids, babies and mentally handicapped be raptured?"............YES!
"Will animals and plants be raptured?..............................................NO!

Well if they won't you can be happy in the knowledge that you will enjoy eternity without atheists questioning you or kids running around your feet playing, babies crying, looking after the mentally ill and no cat piss ever again.

You've got it all to look forward to. I'm glad I've got the same fate as the animals.

Oh........but you don't have the same fate as the animals my friend. You have the ability to know and understand and animals work and exist off of instinct.

The fate of all unrepentant sinners is separation from God.

I really hope there are animals in heaven. I mean, I don't know why there would be but I love animals. I have a really soft spot for them in my heart. Honestly, I prefer being around my pups than most people.

Well, there are horses for sure.

Revelation 19:14
The armies of heaven, dressed in the finest of pure white linen, followed him on white horses.

Oh........but you don't have the same fate as the animals my friend. You have the ability to know and understand and animals work and exist off of instinct.

The fate of all unrepentant sinners is separation from God.

So would that be the same for a hypothetical baby that was dropped onto a deserted island, survived and grew old, had no literature such as the bible and therefore no understanding of God?

Back